Live and Let Die Shark Gun

Looking for high resolution pics of the Shark Gun from Live and Let Die. Has anyone seen any in magazines, books, etc.? I've looked through all the materials I have and I've only found small pics of it. Thanks in advance to one and all for all your help :007)

Comments

• thespyboys11thespyboys11 Lindenwold,NJPosts: 1,845MI6 Agent
    I was fortunate enough to have photographed the screen-used Shark gun. Drop me an email at thefudds@aol.com
    Ed
    TheSpyBoys.com
  • SpectreIslandSpectreIsland spectreislandPosts: 274MI6 Agent
    I was fortunate enough to have photographed the screen-used Shark gun. Drop me an email at thefudds@aol.com
    Ed
    TheSpyBoys.com

Email sent. Thanks very much. {[]
  • KleynenKleynen BelgiumPosts: 396MI6 Agent
    For I while I 'm puzzling if this gun was made of an existing object. In my opinion it was made of a pneumatic air drill. Many gadgets were made of existing ordinary objects (FRWL bug detector, GE mine,....) The challenge is to find it. If somebody has an idea...
  • SpectreIslandSpectreIsland spectreislandPosts: 274MI6 Agent
    Kleynen wrote:
    For I while I 'm puzzling if this gun was made of an existing object. In my opinion it was made of a pneumatic air drill. Many gadgets were made of existing ordinary objects (FRWL bug detector, GE mine,....) The challenge is to find it. If somebody has an idea...

Kleynen, the shark gun was not made from existing objects. According to Ed from TheSpyBoys.com it was all custom made from Syd Cain's design. Hope that helps. It is one of my favorite screen gadgets. Hopefully someone will make one soon to the correct specifications and affordable. {[]
  • KleynenKleynen BelgiumPosts: 396MI6 Agent
    I know it's a Syd Cain's design. Found a copy of his design on the internet. But who says he did not base it on an existing object? Look to the grip of the pistol. It looks very much as a machined aluminum grip of a pneumatic drill.