Which Bond GIRL are you?

Well, I just took the "Which Bond are you?" test, and I thought it would be cool to try a "Which Bond Girl are you?" one. Unfortunately, I don't think there are many girls on the site, but I figured, why not give it a try? I'm Solitaire from Live and Let Die. :-D

The link to the test is here: http://uk.tickle.com/test/bondfemale.html

There's a ton of ads at the end of the test, but it's good fun nonetheless. :)

Comments

• AlexAlex The Eastern SeaboardPosts: 2,694MI6 Agent
    Cool questionare. We've had similiar topics but this one's new on me.

Anyway, I'm a guy, but, ... , aw, who cares, it was fun :007)

:D

Oh James! You’re the sexy assassin Xenia Onatopp who presented many male viewers with the ideal way to die – being crushed between your shapely thighs. We know you’re a real femme fatale and any man should be careful when giving you the golden eye across the room. It’s not that you mean to break men’s hearts; you just enjoy toying with them and moving onto the next one. The excitement is in the chase and you probably find that your victims surrender all too easily to become worthy of long-term commitment. Perhaps this would be the perfect moment to discuss the importance of taking precautions when you’re having fun? Safe sex is more than just using a condom; try and make sure he doesn’t die in the process! We’re only joking. Our one piece of advice is make sure you don’t become addicted to the chase and start to shun the notion of settling down when you find the right man. After all some men have some exotic secrets they’re just waiting to share.
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,323MI6 Agent
    edited November 2007
    8-) Face it. La' Rose and Honey Rider are gonna be Xenia too...
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    edited November 2007
    Why are you always rolling your eyes at something I say, Napoleon?

If this game is not to your tastes then don't post. Go do your usual waffling about Moore's neckline in MR and leave me alone for once. Thanks.
    edited November 2007
    I'm not rolling my eyes at you, Alex... it's a joke... I don't recall replying to any of your posts recently, though I suppose I must have done...

And how come my post got edited by you? ?:)

Anyway, I only mentioned RM's neckline once... :D

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    And how come my post got edited by you? ?:)
    Sorry, meant to quote and hit edit. It's been a mean day.
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    edited November 2007
    Yes! :D I am the one, the only, the magnificent Pussy Galore! :D :D :D

'You shake and stir us as Pussy Galore!

Oh James! You've got what it takes to leave the men saying, "I must be dreaming". You're a woman of many parts and certainly don't need a man to help you get on with life. You may even go as far to say that you're immune to masculine charms, but we really know that you've always preferred to wait until the right man comes along before jumping on him. If someone fails to come up to scratch you just take flight. The truth is that men love tough women, especially those that represent a challenge, although most of them fall well short of winning the prize. An independent lady like yourself will have to be proficient in the use of power tools unless you can coerce a likely lad to help you around the house. In fact, if you slid into Pussy Galore's leather outfit we think you'd have a steady stream of men volunteering to do jobs around the house. Just make sure you're not ripped off by cowboys. Whilst you expect all men's intentions to be distinctly dishonourable, some of them may get you into more trouble then you imagined, so always play it safe and take precautions.'
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • JennyFlexFanJennyFlexFan Posts: 1,497MI6 Agent
    I am Solitaire! I wonder who the other people on the test were... I hoped that Jenny would be an option.

You shake and stir us as Solitaire!

Oh James! You’ve probably guessed your Bond girl alter ego; no doubt the cards predicted it. Yes, that’s right, you’re the mysterious Solitaire, the voodoo high priestess from Live and Let Die. Now it’s obvious you have a strong influence over the men in your life and this may just be due to your stunning looks and vibrant personality, but the tea leaves tell us that your mystical aura also plays a part. You seem to be able to entice men to approach you with just a flicker of eye contact. As Paul Daniels would say “Well that’s magic!” Unfortunately there is a slight flaw in this ability – you occasionally have trouble judging all these potential suitors. Sometimes the heroes turn out to the baddies in disguise. This is not a big problem; we all get dealt the wrong cards every now and then. We suggest that you make an effort to ignore the horoscopes occasionally and concentrate on using the powers of common sense. If that fails always make sure you keep a couple of aces in your undies!
    :D I honestly couldn't get past the "Which Bond would you like to be seduced by" question. I like to think I'm as metrosexual as the next guy but c'mon...

(John Cleese voice) "Are there any women here?"

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • JarvioJarvio EnglandPosts: 4,236MI6 Agent
    You shake and stir us as Vespa Lynd!

Oh James! Just like your pragmatic, yet devious alter ego you're a lady with high standards and the style to match. However, while you love keeping up with the latest fashion trends, you're probably just as happy to relax in the sun in a skimpy bikini, preferably with a cool drink and a swimming pool nearby. A hunky lad to put sun tan lotion on your back would be a nice distraction. Of course, a girl with a cocktail named after her can't spend all the time just lazing about and you certainly like to make room in your life for a few risks and excitement. After all even the perfect cocktail needs mixing up – whether it's shaken or just gently stirred.
    1 - LALD, 2 - AVTAK, 3 - LTK, 4 - OP, 5 - NTTD, 6 - FYEO, 7 - SF, 8 - DN, 9 - DAF, 10 - TSWLM, 11 - OHMSS, 12 - TMWTGG, 13 - GE, 14 - MR, 15 - TLD, 16 - YOLT, 17 - GF, 18 - DAD, 19 - TWINE, 20 - SP, 21 - TND, 22 - FRWL, 23 - TB, 24 - CR, 25 - QOS

1 - Moore, 2 - Dalton, 3 - Craig, 4 - Connery, 5 - Brosnan, 6 - Lazenby
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    8-) Face it. La' Rose and Honey Rider are gonna be Xenia too...

Wrong NP !! I'm Honey Rider. Bit surprised myself ... but the tests never lie ... must be something to do with being sexy, liking my revenge subtle but devastating and marrying men for their money :))
  • chris Walkenchris Walken Posts: 85MI6 Agent
    edited November 2007
    You shake and stir us as Honey Ryder!

Oh James! You're Honey Ryder, the ultimate Bond babe. We just know that you always cause a stir on the beach when you emerge from the surf, exuding refreshing sex appeal. With your glamour and perfect poise you're never going to be short of attention from men who want to get their hands on your shells. However, we wouldn't advise you to strap a knife to your knickers – you may have to use it and the sight of blood underneath the mango tree would be rather distressing. Besides we know you'd prefer to use more subtle tactics to gain your revenges – just make sure you keep your black widow spiders in a safe place. With your magnetic man appeal you expect to be treated like a lady, so doors should be opened and dinners paid for with a minimum of fuss. There's certainly no reason for you to sing for your supper even though we're prepared to bet you have the voice of an angel. Just remember that rich, attractive men don't necessarily make the best partners and be wary of men from the medical profession. If someone says, "Trust me I'm a doctor," just say no!

:s I really wanted to be Electra King
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,614Chief of Staff
    Apparently this gallumphing great grey-haired Glasgow guitar-playing grandfather is Wai Lin...:s
    How do you high kick a critic with a slung guitar? Must take practice ;)
    Barbel wrote:
    Apparently this gallumphing great grey-haired Glasgow guitar-playing grandfather is Wai Lin...:s
    I feel for you. :# I was lucky enough to have gotten Pussy Galore, but I don't know what I would do if I got Wai Lin. :s
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
    Alex wrote:
    How do you high kick a critic with a slung guitar? Must take practice ;)

I'm so unathletic I couldn't high kick anyone taller than Nick Nack without two friends holding me up from behind, but if it had to be done then a critic would be a good target! :D
    edited November 2007
    Dan Same wrote:
    :# I was lucky enough to have gotten Pussy Galore

:o Dan! At your age you've had Pussy Galore?! :))
    Dan Same wrote:
    I was lucky enough to have gotten Pussy Galore
    You stepped right into that one! :))
    edited November 2007
    Barbel wrote:
    Dan Same wrote:
    :# I was lucky enough to have gotten Pussy Galore
    :o Dan! At your age you've had Pussy Galore?! :))
    I wish. :D Although I am lucky enough to be with a young woman who's a cross between Honey, Tracey and Xenia, so I really have no right to complain. {[]
    Alex wrote:
    Dan Same wrote:
    I was lucky enough to have gotten Pussy Galore
    You stepped right into that one! :))
    :)) You're right. I should have learned by now not to leave myself open like that on AJB.com. :v
  • Stephanie BroadchestStephanie Broadchest Posts: 49MI6 Agent
    Well..just took the test:

You shake and stir us as Honey Ryder!

Oh James! You're Honey Ryder, the ultimate Bond babe. We just know that you always cause a stir on the beach when you emerge from the surf, exuding refreshing sex appeal. With your glamour and perfect poise you're never going to be short of attention from men who want to get their hands on your shells. However, we wouldn't advise you to strap a knife to your knickers – you may have to use it and the sight of blood underneath the mango tree would be rather distressing. Besides we know you'd prefer to use more subtle tactics to gain your revenges – just make sure you keep your black widow spiders in a safe place. With your magnetic man appeal you expect to be treated like a lady, so doors should be opened and dinners paid for with a minimum of fuss. There's certainly no reason for you to sing for your supper even though we're prepared to bet you have the voice of an angel. Just remember that rich, attractive men don't necessarily make the best partners and be wary of men from the medical profession. If someone says, "Trust me I'm a doctor," just say no!