Daniel Craig GQ's 'Man Of The Year'

LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,994Quartermasters
edited November 2007 in General James Bond Chat
I think I'll be picking his one up:

http://commanderbond.net/article/4667
With four films due for release---and Bond #22 set to lens---our lad's been rather busy :007)
Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
"I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
"Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM

Comments

• emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,750MI6 Agent
    I've got the UK one which has a good shot of him on the cover and a decent interview, but this is a new interview it seems. I'd be interested to hear what's in it.
  • PendragonPendragon ColoradoPosts: 2,640MI6 Agent
    *ehem* I deff. bought one...saw it at the store the other day and picked it up, even though I'm a gal and got some very odd stares from the cashier..>.<

~Pen -{
    Hey! Observer! You trying to get yourself Killed?

mountainburdphotography.wordpress.com
    Really? It's not exactly the weirdest thing a girl can buy from a newsagent!
  • PendragonPendragon ColoradoPosts: 2,640MI6 Agent
    no it really isn't...the people at my Target are just weird, I guess :D

~Pen -{
    Hey! Observer! You trying to get yourself Killed?

mountainburdphotography.wordpress.com
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,700MI6 Agent
    I read the article. Not to bad. I do have a question though for those who read it. There's a small section where (if I remember right) he talks about drinking wine ( I think it was wine). He uses a term I'm not familar with. I don't want to write the term because Americans can easily misunderstand it, but in the UK I know it's common. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please elaborate. Or just PM me the answer if it is something bad.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
    A bit tricky because Americans are the only people who've read it! The UK GQ has a different interview with him. As I'm having to guess; is it '****ed'? If so, it means getting drunk!
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    edited December 2007
    emtiem wrote:
    As I'm having to guess; is it '****ed'? If so, it means getting drunk!
    It's also a common term in Australia. I thought Mr Martini were referring to something far worse. :o :))
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,700MI6 Agent
    Dan Same wrote:
    emtiem wrote:
    As I'm having to guess; is it '****ed'? If so, it means getting drunk!
    It's also a common term in Australia. I thought Mr Martini were referring to something far worse. :o :))

I knew it wasn't anything bad, I just didn't know what it meant. Thanks for answering.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope