Big THUNDERBALL sale

LOO7K OUTLOO7K OUT United KingdomPosts: 474MI6 Agent
Lots of Thunderball related collectables up for auction right now. I'll be added even more over the next few days, so keep checking :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MB-1965-UK-James-Bond-007-Thunderball-game-MIB_W0QQitemZ280177028901QQihZ018QQcategoryZ36561QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks for looking

Duncan

Comments

• LOO7K OUTLOO7K OUT United KingdomPosts: 474MI6 Agent
    Had to link to just one item as for some reason the ! at the end of my ebay name caused havoc on forums.

Anyway, please view my other items.

Many thanks

Duncan
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,691Chief of Staff
    Some nice items there, Duncan. I'll keep an eye on a couple ;)
    YNWA 97
  • Nik NakNik Nak Posts: 6MI6 Agent
    Small world as i don't post on here often.

I was the one who bought the Thunderball Sean Connery Premium Format statue.

Excellent piece and excellent price.

Highly recommended. {[]
    Hi there,

Thanks for that and nice to hear from you again.

Duncan
    Just added some more bits and pieces including a top notch rebreather replica, rare postcard, more original 1965 mags & brochures.

Also there's an original sheet of Thunderball headed paper, used (or in this case unused)by EONs publicity department back in '65.

Many thanks

Duncan
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,691Chief of Staff
    LOO7K OUT wrote:
    Just added some more bits and pieces including a top notch rebreather replica, rare postcard, more original 1965 mags & brochures.

Also there's an original sheet of Thunderball headed paper, used (or in this case unused)by EONs publicity department back in '65.

Many thanks

Duncan

As if my wallet didn't get a good enough workout as it is :# :))
    YNWA 97
    edited November 2007
    hehe - well, it's all in a good cause.

Selling the bits to make a safe outdoor play area for our young Daughter.

She's only 2 and can already say James Bond whenever a DVD is on - which is a lot :) , what a girl, so proud {[]

Duncan
    Just a quick bump.

Most items finishing in 3 - 4 hours & and handful more ending tomorrow.

Many thanks

Duncan