Von Sydow bombshell

2»

Comments

• Tee HeeTee Hee CBT Headquarters: Chicago, ILPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    edited December 2007
    According to CBn, the French magazine The Première has revealed the name of the villain to be played by Mathieu Amalric in Bond 22: Maurice Green.

Will this character be Vesper's French-Algerian boyfriend? The head of the organization behind Mr. White and LeChiffre (just not named Blofeld)? Let's not forget to consider Anatole Taubman as well. Who will he be playing?

Can't rule out the possiblity of Blofeld's return just yet. Afterall, we know Craig has at least one more film in him after Bond 22.

Here's the story
    "My acting range? Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised..."

-Roger Moore
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Mr. Green and Mr. White, eh? Is EON trying to give Tarantino another excuse to scream that the Bond people are ripping him off? Then again, if Mr. Green is found in the conservatory with a lead pipe, there might be a lawsuit from another source coming. . .
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • Tee HeeTee Hee CBT Headquarters: Chicago, ILPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    Hardyboy wrote:
    Mr. Green and Mr. White, eh? Is EON trying to give Tarantino another excuse to scream that the Bond people are ripping him off? Then again, if Mr. Green is found in the conservatory with a lead pipe, there might be a lawsuit from another source coming. . .

:)) I was thinking the same thing!

Now come to think of it, I really doubt that Haggis would give more than one villain one of these simple, common, colorful names. He's just way too creative for that. Perhaps we'll find out in Bond 22 that these are just a series of aliases used to conceal the true idenities of those within the organization. Perhaps Amalric will be Blofeld after all.
    "My acting range? Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised..."

-Roger Moore
  • bluemanblueman PDXPosts: 1,667MI6 Agent
    Perhaps EON only has the rights to SPECTRE/Blofeld in name only, and needs to come up with some new way to present "the Organization" ie colors in place of the numbers used in the 60s?

Naming a villain "Green" make me think dude's obsessed with money...I like it. :v
  • Agent_MAgent_M lost in the speed forcePosts: 353MI6 Agent
    But does that mean we might get a visit from Captain Scarlett? :))
    Purvis,Wade...........GRRRRRRRR!

www.scottacademymartialarts.co.uk
  • bluemanblueman PDXPosts: 1,667MI6 Agent
    The Maurice Green thing may be suspect, a French poster on another board reported that there's no actual quote about the name, it just mysteriously appears under a photo of Amalric...FWIW.