Has anyone ever noticed in...

almost all of the Bond Films, there is either a rear end shot or a nipple shot.

Just thought I would point that out.

Comments

• AlexAlex The Eastern SeaboardPosts: 2,694MI6 Agent
    Just thought I would point that out.
    Well gee thanks. I would've never noticed.

8-)
  • actonsteveactonsteve Posts: 299MI6 Agent
    What are you talking about? Each of the Bonds show their nipples? Craigs are like saucers and Brosnans are hidden under a mat of fur. Moores are even in the story for TMWTGG.
  • LazenbyRulesLazenbyRules Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    I'm not necessarily talking about James' nipples or arse, or the naked chicks in shadow during the opening credits; but more over those of some of the females he encounters. for example in DAF when he is on the search for Blofeld at the begining and comes across the woman in a bikini and says 'there is something I'd like to get off your chest' then chokes her with her bikini top, as he lifts off her top you can see a full breast with nipple completly expossed(isn't the movie rated PG). And this happens in almost all movies prior and after.
    I'm just saying.
  • Tilly Masterson 007Tilly Masterson 007 UKPosts: 1,472MI6 Agent
    Of all the things......you notice a nipple! :))

I've only noticed Scaramangas and Pushkin's bird' nipples...that's about it.
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    . . .he lifts off her top you can see a full breast with nipple completly expossed(isn't the movie rated PG).

Like so much nudity in a Bond film, if you blink, you'll miss it. There's more nudity in two minutes of the PG-13 rated Titanic than there is in all 21 Bond films, so I wouldn't worry about the rating.
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • A7ceA7ce Birmingham, EnglandPosts: 655MI6 Agent
    might as well get it done and over with .... Titilating.
  • Micky DolenzMicky Dolenz Posts: 15MI6 Agent
    I've never noticed that.

Go to my website: I have all the answers http://www.smoochbaby.com/