I'm Gonna Do It

scottmu65scottmu65 Carlisle, Cumbria, UKPosts: 402MI6 Agent
I'm gonna do it

Everyday is a struggle, and now JoJo has left me

I have an unopened bottle of vodka and a cupboard full of pills

Im tired of thinking about it

Im gonna just do it

At least I wont be hurt anymore
http://www.classicbondforums.tk - Please support our community.

Comments

• RogueAgentRogueAgent Speeding in the Tumbler...Posts: 3,676MI6 Agent
    edited December 2007
    Are you serious? At this point, I'm presuming that you are...

Hey, man please, you don't want to do that. Nothing can be that bad for you to resort to suicide.

Please get yourself some help...you can vent here if you like or pm me if it'll help you get it off of your chest, just think about what you're planning on doing. It's just not worth it...
    Mrs. Man Face: "You wouldn't hit a lady? Would you?"

Batman: "The Hammer Of Justice is UNISEX!"
    -Batman: The Brave & The Bold -
  • John DrakeJohn Drake On assignmentPosts: 2,564MI6 Agent
    scottmu65 wrote:

But your family and friends will be hurt. Please don’t do anything rash. Things always seem worse in the early hours. You like to write poetry Scott, so write about how you feel. That’s what writers do. They use their own experiences, however painful and turn them into something worthwhile. As somebody who has battled depression, I know what it's like to have these feelings, but you must not let them win. Things will seem better in daylight. Trust me.
  • Tee HeeTee Hee CBT Headquarters: Chicago, ILPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    scottmu65 wrote:
    I'm gonna do it

Everyday is a struggle, and now JoJo has left me

I have an unopened bottle of vodka and a cupboard full of pills

Im tired of thinking about it

Im gonna just do it

At first I thought this might be a book or movie reference, or a Haiku poem that you have just written. But of course there is another possibility. Are you crying out for help?

Until you say otherwise, I am going to treat this matter very seriously!

All I can say is don't do it Scott! You're so young; you've got your entire life ahead of you. You're going to hit a few bumps on the road of life. Everyone does. But you have to press on; you have so much to live for!

Like Rogue, I'm here if you need to talk man.
    "My acting range? Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised..."

-Roger Moore
  • scottmu65scottmu65 Carlisle, Cumbria, UKPosts: 402MI6 Agent
    Ok

I was certainly considering this before, I had a note written and everything, but I went for a walk to clear my head, and even though my head isnt actually clear, i've decided that I was being silly to even think about doing this, I am so low right now, im just sick of life kicking me in the crotch. My girlfriend (Technically Fiancee seeing as she said she wanted to marrry me) left me today, And i need to get to the bottom of it.

I can't leave this hanging like I have with others, It's too special to walk away from, so if anyone has any suggestions then please feel free to tell me them, I welcome all.

Thanks for your kind support.
    http://www.classicbondforums.tk - Please support our community.
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,993Quartermasters
    All right, man. Bear down and work through it. You can't even imagine what lies in the years/decades before you. This is a strange and wonderful gift we've all been given---when it gets too weird...share it.

About Jo Jo...I don't know, obviously. But if she's not the one, you've got to put that kevlar helmet on, and keep going. There will be others. If I had checked out at your age, the stuff I'd have missed out on...it would have been criminal ;) The laughs I've had, the friends I've enjoyed, the places I've seen and the things I've done...Life holds possibilities more fantastic than any of us can see from where we're at right now, and that's as true for you as it is for me...or anyone else. You're a rare and special creation, and you need to embrace everything. Step outside right now...look up into the sky...spread your arms and take a deep breath. Hell, take TWO deep breaths. Or FIVE HUNDRED deep breaths. It's good, isn't it? Sometimes, a person needs a quiet moment. Take that moment now, and watch the branches move. Listen to the rain fall. Listen to the sound of cars on the street, listen while total strangers talk and laugh. You're a vital part of that tapestry, whether you realize it or not. You're the key piece in a puzzle you haven't figured out yet.

You're meant to solve that riddle. I really believe that. Don't sell yourself short.

PM me anytime.
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • Sweepy the CatSweepy the Cat Halifax, West Yorkshire, EnglaPosts: 986MI6 Agent
    Seriously, don't do it! PM me or someone else and they may understand.
    207qoznfl4.gif
  • Sweepy the CatSweepy the Cat Halifax, West Yorkshire, EnglaPosts: 986MI6 Agent
    Seriously, don't do it! PM me or someone else and they may understand.

Oops, thought you were going to do it, I only read the first post, good for you that your gonna livelife proparly and not end it while you are so young ;)
    207qoznfl4.gif
  • darenhatdarenhat The Old PuebloPosts: 2,029Quartermasters
    We're all glad that you took the time to post how you feel, scottmu65, instead of taking action.

I do not believe there is one soul on this board, including myself, that does not invite you to PM them should you want. Even when things seem so dark, it truly can and will get better if you are willing take advantage of the support of the friends that you have! God bless you!
  • PendragonPendragon ColoradoPosts: 2,640MI6 Agent
    Scott, even though we don't really know each other too well, I'm still here for you if you wanna talk about anything at all.

email me, PM me, AIM...anything. We're all here for you, man!

~Pen -{
    Hey! Observer! You trying to get yourself Killed?

mountainburdphotography.wordpress.com
  • youknowmynameyouknowmyname Gainesville, FL, USAPosts: 703MI6 Agent
    darenhat wrote:
    We're all glad that you took the time to post how you feel, scottmu65, instead of taking action.

I do not believe there is one soul on this board, including myself, that does not invite you to PM them should you want. Even when things seem so dark, it truly can and will get better if you are willing take advantage of the support of the friends that you have! God bless you!

So true, we are all here for you if you ever need anything. Brother, feel free to vent or open up a post anytime, seriously, we are all here for you in any way we can be.

Blessings as you take a look at your life and relationship, and may you find you have so much more to live for. Although I don't know your situation exactly, and can't in the least bit say "I know what you're going through" or anything like that just know that we are all pulling for you and want to see you keep posting, keep talking, keep searching, and keep going. Cheers matey!
    "We have all the time in the world..."
  • highhopeshighhopes Posts: 1,358MI6 Agent
    Anyone heard from Scottmu65 lately? I PM'd him the other day as I'm sure many of you did, but didn't hear back.

Hey Scott -- How about posting something here so that we know you're OK?
    I didn't get a reply either, I hope he hasn't gone and done it.
    207qoznfl4.gif
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    hey Scott, nothing is worth taking your life over, ive hit rock bottom too before, and ive got permanent scars on my wrists becuase of it, theres always a light at the end of the tunnel, and we're all here to help and support you:)
  • a rogue AIa rogue AI Posts: 128MI6 Agent
    Um... any news? Post something, man, anything. Are you ok? I hope so.
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    a rogue AI wrote:
    Um... any news? Post something, man, anything. Are you ok? I hope so.

I just checked his forum profile. It says his last visit was on December 20th at 17:23:06
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
    Phew!
    207qoznfl4.gif
  • PendragonPendragon ColoradoPosts: 2,640MI6 Agent
    well that is good news...

but still, I worry...:#

~Pen -{
    Hey! Observer! You trying to get yourself Killed?

mountainburdphotography.wordpress.com
  • Alan_moreAlan_more UKPosts: 73MI6 Agent
    FYI Talked to Scott earlier this week.