George Lazenby Movies

mooreisbestmooreisbest Posts: 49MI6 Agent
Hi

Does anybody have any George Lazenby films on dvd that he made after OHMSS? I think George is fab, I'd love to see more of him. I've looked at the IMDB and he seems to have done tons of kung Fu movies but there does not seem to be anything much on eBay.
If anyone has any good rare movies of George I'd love to buy a dvd rip from them

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j142/welles1/187441.jpg

PS

I'm at university doing a B/A in Film and recently I booked the university cinema for myself, put on OHMSS, and watched it by myself on the big screen. Was fantastic.

Please, no Sony/MGM/Eon copyrighted pictures.

Comments

• James BoldmanJames Boldman Amherst, MAPosts: 461MI6 Agent
    The only thing I have is the old Alfred Hitchcock TV episode "Diamonds aren't Forever".
    If it's not protected, I could burn a DVD copy for you no charge for a fellow Bond fan.
  • mooreisbestmooreisbest Posts: 49MI6 Agent
    That would be great! Would love to see it-I keep reading about George's kung fun movies and how great they are. I hope one day that may be realised, apparently Stoner is a classic

I shall private message you my address

Thanks very much my friend
  • James BoldmanJames Boldman Amherst, MAPosts: 461MI6 Agent
    You're welcome. I'll try and burn it tonight.
  • mooreisbestmooreisbest Posts: 49MI6 Agent
    Hi there
    I can't seem to message you as it says private. Could you message me and I will send you my address in the reply. Many thanks

Moore is Best
  • asioasio Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 546MI6 Agent
    I have a Region 4 copy of The Man From Hong Kong (also known as The Dragon Flies), which is a kung-fu movie starring George Lazenby and Jimmy Wang Yu (also known as Yu Wang). This was supposed to star Bruce Lee, but the role was recast after Bruce Lee's untimely death. Set in Australia in the 1970's, it has an extra helping of cheese, some great stunts, and a terrific fight-scene on Ayres Rock/Uluru.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073343/
    Unfortunely I don't know the first thing about burning DVDs so I can't help you out, sorry.
    Drawn Out Dad.
    Independent, one-shot comic books from the outskirts of Melbourne, Australia.
    twitter.com/DrawnOutDad
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,308MI6 Agent
    Of course, Lazenby appeared as James Bond after OHMSS...

This was in The Return of The Man From Uncle, a movie that came out in 1983 and with my near namesake Napoleon Solo. Straight-to-TV as it turned out, and Lazenby has a cameo as a secret agent in a gadget equipped Aston Martin DB5.

Looking back, it's amazing EON didn't sue. Strange this clip isn't on youtube yet.
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017