Visit the New Bond Film Set

Since it's on eBay, I'm listing the auction of a visit to the set of Bond 22 (or another Marc Foster film) here. Sadly, not my firm managing the sale ...

Comments

• Disco VolanteDisco Volante Surrey, EnglandPosts: 543MI6 Agent
    Would love to go, but sadly us Brits are ruled out - the temrs and conditions section states:-

Bidder must be at least 18 years of age and United States citizen or a legal resident residing in the 48 Continental United States.
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    very tempting
  • PoorMansJBPoorMansJB USAPosts: 1,198MI6 Agent
    Would love to go, but sadly us Brits are ruled out - the temrs and conditions section states:-

Bidder must be at least 18 years of age and United States citizen or a legal resident residing in the 48 Continental United States.

Doesn't rule Brits out at all; the bidder needed to be a US citizen ... says nothing about who actually collects on the experience. We have third parties bid on items all the time, particularly when the real buyer has reason to remain anonymous.

At any rate, the package sold for about US$ 10K; about what I expected.
  • Tilly Masterson 007Tilly Masterson 007 UKPosts: 1,472MI6 Agent
    It sold for £5,020 for the visit!
  • ke02ewwke02eww USPosts: 2,063MI6 Agent
    edited December 2007
    It sold for £5,020 for the visit!

that's the going rate....

besides it's for charity.....

actually they made a right pigs ear of it, banning the main market place from entering....

would have secured a lot more if the brits could have entered, but with our cousins so impovrished by the flacid dollar, i tgt that was a pretty good effort...
    ke02eww wrote:
    would have secured a lot more if the brits could have entered, but with our cousins so impovrished by the flacid dollar, i tgt that was a pretty good effort...

It went to someone a good many of us know in Sweden so, clearly, the "U.S. citizen" rule was circumvented ...
  • ke02ewwke02eww USPosts: 2,063MI6 Agent
    As i said, with the main market place put off by the stupidity of the organisers (clearly this was stupidity because if there was method behind it, it sounds like it failed...) the beneficiaries were the main losers....i bet they even allow payment by paypal!....yet more waste....

anyone at christies today will have seen the type of cash this should have raised....

alan, can i suggest you stress to them that ur own company wd have gained them a lot more for such a desireable item
    ke02eww wrote:
    alan, can i suggest you stress to them that ur own company wd have gained them a lot more for such a desireable item

Stress to who?