SD Studios Golden Gun For Sale

Hi all,

I have decided to part with my SD Studios Golden Gun.

It is in mint condition and has all the relevant paperwork and stills.

I would prefer to sell this to a UK buyer because of how fragile the item is and its worth.

I am open to contact though from people in Europe and beyond.

Please note that I have no set price although I have an idea of its worth - I AM TAKING OFFERS ONLY.

Please drop me a PM and let me know if you require any photos of the gun and the various paper materials it came with.

Comments

• Disco VolanteDisco Volante Surrey, EnglandPosts: 543MI6 Agent
    Having you been threatening to sell for about 9 months, but never put photos up?

These seems to be like buses - you don't see one for ages and two come along at the same time (I'm selling one on behalf of a friend who's emmigrating, but I'm still awaiting photos!)
  • THEBESTMANTHEBESTMAN Posts: 34MI6 Agent
    Having you been threatening to sell for about 9 months, but never put photos up?

These seems to be like buses - you don't see one for ages and two come along at the same time (I'm selling one on behalf of a friend who's emmigrating, but I'm still awaiting photos!)

Nope - I did a post a long while back asking if anyone would be interested should I decide to sell.

It was never a concrete intention though.

Only decided to this weekend.
    Hi all,

This is now on e-bay at:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130190936484

This is ONLY open to UK residents sorry as I have a major issue with postage and the glass getting broken.
  • Mark HazardMark Hazard West Midlands, UKPosts: 495MI6 Agent
    For whatever reason you Golden Gun seems to have been withdrawn :o (by you or eBay?). However, there is one for sale in Scotland with a starting price of £1,500 and a reserve of £3,000 if anyone is interested - for as long as it lasts before that one is pulled. British eBay is a right royal pain in the "gluteous maximus" where replica pistols are concerned, unless the wording is very precise.
  • 037 Scaramanga037 Scaramanga FloridaPosts: 160MI6 Agent
    3000 pounds is the reserve, that's $6,000.00
    U.S :o, wow i have never seen one sell for that much it will be interestimg to see if it does, nice display though.

• Mark HazardMark Hazard West Midlands, UKPosts: 495MI6 Agent
    THEBESTMAN wrote:

Best of luck, especially if your reserve is lower than the other fellas.
    THEBESTMAN wrote:

Best of luck, especially if your reserve is lower than the other fellas.

Does anyone ever wonder why people are obsessed with asking what the reserve is?

I have had a few messages through e-bay.

In my mind you either bid or your dont - end of story.

You either bid and hit a reserve or you don't - end of story.

Why revealing the reserve has any bearing on people deciding to bid is beyond me.

I find it very odd and strange.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,763Chief of Staff
    THEBESTMAN wrote:
    Does anyone ever wonder why people are obsessed with asking what the reserve is?

I have had a few messages through e-bay.

In my mind you either bid or your dont - end of story.

You either bid and hit a reserve or you don't - end of story.

Why revealing the reserve has any bearing on people deciding to bid is beyond me.

I find it very odd and strange.

I've asked people what their 'reserve price' is on an item before. Some tell you, some don't. I ask, first and foremost, to see if the seller really does want to sell the item - it could have a ridiculous reserve price on it, some sellers do that to 'guage' the market for certain items. It may be that the items reserve price is only £10 or £20 above your bid and you may be prepared to bid that little bit extra to get it.
    I can understand your point - but I don't think its that odd or strange to ask.
    YNWA 97