Solitaire's Shoes

I'm going to a James Bond party on New Years eve and I'm attempting to dress as Solitaire. I've ordered a white dress similar to the one she wears but I don't know what kind of shoes I need to go with it...anyone any ideas? I can't remember seeing her shoes in the film. Please suggest something, thankyou xx

Comments

• Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,277MI6 Agent
    I can't remember either, not heels or anything tarty though. Dark red slip ons probably.
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • Sir Hillary BraySir Hillary Bray College of ArmsPosts: 2,174MI6 Agent
    Her shoes are definitely shown when Bond is hiding underneath the Cadillac as Mr. Big and his entourage emerge from the elevator into the parking garage. Everyone is shown from the knees down in full pimp-daddy attire, and if I recall correctly, she's wearing some pretty aggressive platforms. Not sure that's part of her wardrobe in San Monique, but it certainly played in Harlem. :D
    Hilly...you old devil!
  • BestBondSeanBestBondSean A Bavarian in CornwallPosts: 108MI6 Agent
    edited December 2007
    As Sir Hillary observed there was a pair of brown plateau boots with about six inch heels in the New York scenes, the only other shoes i can remember are from publicity stills, Jane Symour wore the white 'Solitaire' dress she wore in San Monique with some white, open toe sandals with medium height cork heels.