Master Replicas Bond props

A friend of mine read that in the latest issue of Toyfare Magazine, MR will be producing the Golden Gun as one of their high end replicas.

I emailed them a couple days ago and got an answer stating that the middle of 2008 will be their first major push regarding 007 merchandise.

I asked,if possible,not to just give us rehashes of Corgis in different packaging but to seriously consider releasing replicas of guns, gadgets etc.,and the gentleman responded, "We do intend to do more than just the cars."

Comments

• superadosuperado Regent's Park West (CaliforniaPosts: 2,654MI6 Agent
    Yay! Already got the golden gun but I'd love getting the FRWL briefcase.
    "...the purposeful slant of his striding figure looked dangerous, as if he was making quickly for something bad that was happening further down the street." -SMERSH on 007 dossier photo, Ch. 6 FRWL.....
  • SpectreIslandSpectreIsland spectreislandPosts: 274MI6 Agent
    superado wrote:
    Yay! Already got the golden gun but I'd love getting the FRWL briefcase.

I believe there is a good chance of that. Didn't Steve of(SD Studios) run the company awhile back. Maybe MR has all his stuff from when he ran that company. I believe the Golden Gun was also SD Studio's first release.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Here is the 2008 list....

JAMES BOND

• The Golden Gun LE
    • The Golden Gun SE
    • Underwater Breather LE (from Die Another Day)
    • Wrist Dart Gun LE (from Moonraker)
  • scaramangasgoldengunscaramangasgoldengun ScotlandPosts: 1,388MI6 Agent
    wel I think Ed over at the SPYBOYS would be the best guy to ask regarding this.

I will probibly buy these replicas in terms of price. and if I already have a better one.

as for the golden gun I will buy the masterreplicas version and break it down and display it next to my original. should look nice.

but lets not get our hopes built up.

if this was left in corgi's hands we would should be expecting pieces of absolute garbage