JINX Bikini

Wanted to receive one of these first before I posted it here on the boards but I just received the replica Jinx bikini in and I have to say it is EXCELLENT value for the price...there area few spots that are not dead on (such as the J buckle) but it is an excewllent representation for display or to give to the misses (yes, mine tried it on but was not intoxicated enough for pictures....yet!). Here is the link below:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bikini-Halle-Berry-Swimsuit-James-007-Bond-Orange-M_W0QQitemZ330198101292QQihZ014QQcategoryZ55673QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

03cb_1.JPG

Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,761Chief of Staff
    That's a good match, David. I suppose you'll have to set someone the task of making a replica belt.

As for your wife in the bikini pics - where do we send the alcohol ? :D
    YNWA 97
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    ;) Sir Miles, no attempts for bikini pics from forum member's wifes before we see you in the Grigio Perlas {[]
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • scaramangasgoldengunscaramangasgoldengun ScotlandPosts: 1,388MI6 Agent
    very nice David I was gona try and get that bikini

but I managed to get a replica of the most famous bikini in the world

Honey riders white ursula andress bikini ... it will be on my website in due time ....

my girlfriend does like it alot but its too good just to give here. it has to stay in my Bond museum LOL :))

AGAIN VERY Nice replica David.