Merry Christmas 007!

Donald GrantDonald Grant U.S.A.Posts: 2,241Quartermasters
When the Christmas season rolls around,it's time for viewing On Her Majesty's Secret Service on DVD. It's also time to listen to the soundtrack on CD. Track four "Ski Chase" is one of my favorites, but track five "Do You Know How Christmas Tree's Are Grown", is real Christmas music that was a hit in Europe.

Now to the point of this being in the Memoribillia & Collecting Forum. For those of you who don't know, there was a limited edition CD titled "MERRY CHRISTMAS 007!" released by the Reception Music Company. The edition is copyrighted 1994 and 2001 and was released in an edition of only 500. The CD Skillfully blends dialogue and music form OHMSS and was released four years prior to the Propellerheads OHMSS single. Not only that, but two of the tracks "Call Me Hilly" and "Ice Cavern" were never released on the original OHMSS soundrack. It's a favorite of the Christmas season. If you don't have it, get it. You won't be sorry.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee124/DonaldGrantPhotos/OHMSSCDs.jpg

DG
So, what sharp little eyes you've got...wait till you get to my teeth.
image_zps6a725e59.jpg
"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." Richard Grenier after George Orwell, Washington Times 1993.

Comments