James Bond Wallpapers

highhopeshighhopes Posts: 1,358MI6 Agent
edited December 2007 in The James Bond Films
I don't know if you guys have already discovered this site, but if not, some of you might be interested. Make sure you scroll down and you'll find 007 movie poster wallpapers from the classic Connery films in various resolutions.

I should say I haven't actually downloaded one myself, so I can't vouch for how safe they are to download.

Comments

• MoniqueMonique USAPosts: 696MI6 Agent
    Did you forget the link? ;) I was looking for a certain wallpaper..so thanks!

Highhopes, I gotta say with your new avatar photo, you look exactly like a favorite uncle of mine!! The resemblance is uncanny!! Are you Italian?
  • highhopeshighhopes Posts: 1,358MI6 Agent
    Monique wrote:
    Did you forget the link? ;) I was looking for a certain wallpaper..so thanks!

Highhopes, I gotta say with your new avatar photo, you look exactly like a favorite uncle of mine!! The resemblance is uncanny!! Are you Italian?

Hey Monique, sorry about that

(No, my background is Irish. But your uncle does sound wonderful)

You have to look for them movie-by-movie. Here is the link for the FRWL posters that are available (remember to scroll downor you might not see them):
    http://www.moviewallpapers.net/movie/wallpapers/0057076/From_Russia_with_Love.html.