James McClane

I watched Dr. No for the first time in many years last night and one scene kinda made me think about something, the scene when Bond is escaping dr. no's lair through the vent shaft reminded me alot of Die Hard, not only becuase of the obvious crawling through a vent shaft, but for as far as i can remember, its the first time Bond looks beaten up, visably tired, torn clothes, crawling in a filthy place, and it just felt like something john mcclane was more acustomed to, besides CR and Dr. No (and if they're any others plz do tell) bond is using looking pristine or close to it during his action scenes, your thoughts or insights?

Comments

• Alan_moreAlan_more UKPosts: 73MI6 Agent
    lol what about brozzie as prisoner in DAD pts then later entering his luxury hotel dressed as a homeless dude
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,614Chief of Staff
    Dalton looks pretty tatty at the climax of LTK, when Sanchez goes up in flames.
  • the golden gun guythe golden gun guy USAPosts: 102MI6 Agent
    LOL! Never thought of it that way. Now I'll never be able to watch that scene the same again.
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    i forgot about DAD! good one, thats another good example
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,700MI6 Agent
    I guess you could add the scene in Goldeneye, after the plane crashes in Cuba. From that point to the end, Bond looks somewhat beaten up.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope