Fan Fiction -> Obsidian Masquerade

SiCoSiCo EnglandPosts: 1,371M
The brand new ajb007.co.uk collabortive novel has just been launched and you can download it now!

Thanks to SC1 and everyone else who took part in the creation of yet another fantastic novel.

You can download the novel from the following link: http://www.ajb007.co.uk/fanfiction/obsidianmasquerade.php

Comments and criticisms can be left in the following topic (or in this topic): http://www.ajb007.co.uk/index.php?topic=28837

I hope that you enjoy this installment in the ajb007.co.uk novels, don't forget you can still download past novels from the Fan Fiction Library.
Simon

Comments

• HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    A lovely gift for the new year. Who did the artwork for the cover, though?
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • DAWUSSDAWUSS My homepagePosts: 517MI6 Agent
    Hardyboy wrote:
    Who did the artwork for the cover, though?

What I'd like to know. WOW. :o
  • Willie GarvinWillie Garvin Posts: 1,412MI6 Agent
    I believe it was Golrush who created that cover.
  • scaramanga1scaramanga1 The English RivieraPosts: 845Chief of Staff
    edited January 2008
    I believe it was Golrush who created that cover.

Actually it was Daren Hatfield (Darenhat) who created the final cover. There is a credit to him in the final downloadable pdf document. Golrush created the cover for the teaser article that was posted before Christmas. I think both cover images are excellent and wish to once again thank both Golrush007 and Darenhat for their artwork and of course contributions to this novel. {[]
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Well done, then, Hatman! {[]
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • Willie GarvinWillie Garvin Posts: 1,412MI6 Agent
    My apologies,Daren-it's an exceptional cover!
  • darenhatdarenhat The Old PuebloPosts: 2,029Quartermasters
    Thank you kindly, gentlemen! I'm glad you like the cover since it appears that you will be forced to see it each time you visit AJB (for a short time anyway!)

But by all means, don't stop at the cover! The writers would appreciate any feedback from those who read the tale! :)
  • Golrush007Golrush007 South AfricaPosts: 3,421Quartermasters
    edited January 2008
    Hi guys - sorry i haven't checked in for a while. I'm back in South Africa and accessing the net through what miust be one of the world'ss slowest dial-ups!!

Anyway - great to see our work online, and great work on the cover darenhat - I don't feel too bad that my design lost out to yours, seeing the professional look you have given our novel!! ;)
  • darenhatdarenhat The Old PuebloPosts: 2,029Quartermasters
    Thanks for compliments, Golrush! {[]