'Bond 22' Filming Begins

QwertyQwerty New York, USAPosts: 73MI6 Agent
Production on 'Bond 22' officially began today and it looks like we're going to be seeing Jeffrey Wright (Felix Leiter) returning...

http://commanderbond.net/article/4757

Good news if you ask me. {[]
~ Nobody Knows Me Like You Know Me ~

Comments

• cbdouble07cbdouble07 Posts: 132MI6 Agent
    Qwerty wrote:
    Production on 'Bond 22' officially began today and it looks like we're going to be seeing Jeffrey Wright (Felix Leiter) returning...

http://commanderbond.net/article/4757

Good news if you ask me. {[]

Excellent! We need to start getting the same actor to play Leiter everytime instead of switching whenever he appears. And it doesn't hurt that Jeffrey Wright is one of the better ones.
  • QwertyQwerty New York, USAPosts: 73MI6 Agent
    Agreed. I'm loving what I'm hearing about this film so far.
    ~ Nobody Knows Me Like You Know Me ~
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,991Quartermasters
    Fantastic news! I'm very excited about them finally getting started. Forster says it will run 120 minutes---and no more. I like that as well B-)

Here we go, Bond Fans!!! :007)
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • Tee HeeTee Hee CBT Headquarters: Chicago, ILPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    Qwerty wrote:
    Production on 'Bond 22' officially began today...

"Let the mayhem begin." :v
    "My acting range? Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised..."

-Roger Moore
  • bluemanblueman PDXPosts: 1,667MI6 Agent
    Tee Hee wrote:
    Qwerty wrote:
    Production on 'Bond 22' officially began today...

"Let the mayhem begin." :v

Nice quote, Carver Jr. ;)
  • Sweepy the CatSweepy the Cat Halifax, West Yorkshire, EnglaPosts: 986MI6 Agent
    Fantastic news! I'm very excited about them finally getting started. Forster says it will run 120 minutes---and no more. I like that as well B-)

Same here!
    207qoznfl4.gif
  • highhopeshighhopes Posts: 1,358MI6 Agent

Same here!

I'm delighted to hear they're starting. That means we should get some meaningful pictures and other info fairly soon.

One-hundred and twenty minutes is OK by me -- so long as the show doesn't end with Bond in mid-karate chop ... :)) Of course, it it's as good as CR, a 180 minute movie would be OK with me.
  • DAWUSSDAWUSS My homepagePosts: 517MI6 Agent

Will that include the credits?
  • cbdouble07cbdouble07 Posts: 132MI6 Agent
    http://www.mi6.co.uk/news/index.php?itemid=5736

Looks like we could have some meaningful info in a couple weeks. The identity of the new Bond girl! It'd be nice if we could get a title now that filming has begun.
  • Smoke_13Smoke_13 Kitchener Ont CanadaPosts: 285MI6 Agent
    If the film is going to be 120 minutes long just what the heck are they thinking?? I refuse to go see a film that is 120 minutes long!!!

Just kidding, :D I thought it would be fun to make one of the first antagonistic comments about the new Bond film on day one of filming.

I cant wait to see more and more photos leak out, get the official title of the film, watch the first trailer, and lastly see it in the theater. Bond films are about the only ones I still like to see live in the theater.
  • 72897289 Beau DesertPosts: 1,691MI6 Agent
    right now mostly looking forward to a title!!!