Would you like to see a film where your favourite James Bond actor makes his come-back as 007? (I do

So, what do you think?

Would you like to see Sean Connery, Roger Moore, George Lazenby, Timothy Dalton or Pierce Brosnan on screen one more time playing James Bond, 007?

It would be some kind of action comedy (like Hot Fuzz --> Timothy Dalton <3) because we know that at least Sean Connery, George Lazenby and Roger Moore are too old playing "real" Bond anymore...or are they?

Comments

• DAWUSSDAWUSS My homepagePosts: 517MI6 Agent
    Maybe the estate of Kevin McClory will make another Thunderball remake, this time starring a 90 year old Roger Moore....
  • darenhatdarenhat The Old PuebloPosts: 2,029Quartermasters
    As much as I would love to see Timothy Dalton do another stint as Bond, I have to face the music that he's simply past his/Bond's prime. :(
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,277MI6 Agent
    Maybe as a cameo in a film, where they're all playing backgammon in the background or something, in an exotic surrounding.

But Connery did come back, in NSNA, and it stank really. Lazenby returned for a cameo in The Return of The Men from Uncle around the same time, he was Bond in an Aston Martin. No biggie. They're all too old now really, it would be a downer. 10 years ago maybe.
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • arthur pringlearthur pringle SpacePosts: 366MI6 Agent
    If I could raise the money I would have no qualms about hiring Sir Roger and blasting him back into space for another adventure. As an in-joke he could karate chop a craggy British spy who has stolen his identity. :(|)
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    My fqavourite Bond is Connery, and I definitely don't want him to return again, but I think that Brosnan could easily make another Bond film. It's been just 6 years since DAD and IMO he's still in great physical shape. I see no reason why Brosnan can't return.
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • MailfistMailfist Posts: 240MI6 Agent
    I remember reading an article some years ago where a Hollywood CGI expert said that the technogoly will exist in the not to distant future where a computer can scan an actors films and actually make a new movie starring an old or dead actor. One of the examples he quoted was SC again playing Bond in a new movie. Something to think about.
  • darenhatdarenhat The Old PuebloPosts: 2,029Quartermasters
    Mailfist wrote:
    I remember reading an article some years ago where a Hollywood CGI expert said that the technogoly will exist in the not to distant future where a computer can scan an actors films and actually make a new movie starring an old or dead actor. One of the examples he quoted was SC again playing Bond in a new movie. Something to think about.

This was done to some extent with Laurence Olivier in 'Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow'