Filiming in Farnborough

Hi- new poster here, but I thought you'd like to know that there is some Bond22 filming happening at Farnborough aerodrome. It's been on the local news, and confirmed by a friend who works there.

I have no idea what is being filmed, but there were fleets of trucks and cars driving to and fro last night.

Comments

• ianagarrisonianagarrison Posts: 4MI6 Agent
    Apparently the shoot is intended to be Iceland
  • SolarisSolaris Blackpool, UKPosts: 308MI6 Agent
    What is it with the Bond Producers saying "Bond's In Iceland" and he isn't? whats wrong with the real iceland?

Ok rant over.

Great Infomation, if you get anymore please share.
    edited January 2008
    There are some very grumpy security guys out tonight!
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,723MI6 Agent
    Bond's at an aerodrome in South East England again? I got it last time when they were at Dunsfold near me- now it's your turn! Find out all you can! :)
    Security at the front gate were adament they know nothing- and the huge spotlight was for health and safety!
  • VilliersVilliers Posts: 21MI6 Agent
    Any chance of any photos for those of us unfortunates that are unable to get down there. Read elsewhere that filming is nighttime only so probably only setting up during the day. You could always sleep overnight at the office. A). You could get the "scoop" photos and B).appear super keen for work!
  • Tilly Masterson 007Tilly Masterson 007 UKPosts: 1,472MI6 Agent
    Nice one, at least there's some progress.
  • VauxhallVauxhall Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    Certainly sounds very interesting. Looking forward to hearing more about this.