My Moonraker T-Shirt

Here's a bit of fun you might enjoy: for a friend's gift for Christmas (who's mad on Moonraker) I designed this tee shirt. I had three made, gave two to friends and kept one for myself. It's not an exact replica of anything seen in the film, but is supposed to be a bit remeniscient of Roger's outfit from the last part of the film. I couldn't get a tee with the shoulder stripes, but the collar and cuffs help I think. I also artworked the logo- I'm quite happy with the font which is fairly close to the original. The badge is a wax transfer so stands out from the fabric rather nicely in a similar way to the patches on the jumpsuits in the film.

Although when I went back and watched the film again, the logo on the overalls worn on the space station is actually different to the ones seen elsewhere all through the film and consequently different to the one I'd drawn!

shirt.jpg

logo.jpg

Comments

• LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,995Quartermasters
    Nice work, em {[]

I love stuff like this...very esoteric...you could really gauge someone's 'Bond quotient' by how they'd react :v
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • texas007texas007 Houston, Texas 77041Posts: 2,352MI6 Agent
    Very nice!!! I may need to do one too - Cool!
  • Shatterhand67Shatterhand67 Safe HousePosts: 424MI6 Agent
    emtiem,

Nicely done! Looks great.
    "I musht be dreaming."