two questions

Zorin13Zorin13 Great BritainPosts: 8MI6 Agent
What is the relationship between Xenia Onnatop and Alec Trevelyan they seem very close more than just Employer and employee.

In yolt what happened to the astronauts after Bond rescued them they seem to disappear when he is captured did they go up with the base at the end or did they escape.

Comments

• yodboy007yodboy007 McMinn CountyPosts: 129MI6 Agent
    I believe Xenia was just a good, loyal ally Alec made in the nine years while MI6 though he was dead. She did not seem to have a sexual relationship with him (like Zorin and Mayday) because that always complicates things. Plus, even though Alec was a treacherous, murdering, thief he still proabably could not have lived up to Xenia's sadist expectations in the bedroom. :))

Don't know the answer to the second one. My guess is they fled or took cover with the help of the ninjas until the battle was over.
  • superadosuperado Regent's Park West (CaliforniaPosts: 2,652MI6 Agent
    Zorin13 wrote:
    In yolt what happened to the astronauts after Bond rescued them they seem to disappear when he is captured did they go up with the base at the end or did they escape.

I think they eventually linked up with the sub crews that Bond freed in TSWLM ;) Kidding of course, short of watching the movie again I'd assume that disguised as SPECTRE crew, they were in a safe enough state after parting w/Bond, and if a search logically took place after Bond was apprehended, leading to the discovery of the missing astronaut/cosmonauts, efforts would have been secondary to focusing on the launch up to when Tanaka's ninja's would have effectively called off the search.
    "...the purposeful slant of his striding figure looked dangerous, as if he was making quickly for something bad that was happening further down the street." -SMERSH on 007 dossier photo, Ch. 6 FRWL.....