Scottish Bond fans Listen Up

scaramangasgoldengunscaramangasgoldengun ScotlandPosts: 1,388MI6 Agent
Please check out my website

http://www.freewebs.com/scaramangasgoldengun/

please check out another website

http://www.bondandbeyond.com/

We intend to work together to launch a Scottish James Bond fan club, everyone enthusiastic about James Bond is welcome to attend a proffesionally organised meeting and discussion which will happen within the next few weeks. at the Bo'ness motor museum which has a OO7 bar theperfect place for a meeting. which you can read about on my website.

the fan club will host monthly meetings, partys and features. and trips in the future. there is no end of what thefan club could acheive but we need you.

BE PART OF IT

anyone interested, who lives in Glasgow / Edinburgh should contact me via email:

slicksickmick@msn.com

Comments

• HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    SGG, you've been here long enough to know that we allow only ONE post on a topic. Please do not post the same announcement in different forums. As this forum is the appropriate one, it will stay; all others will be closed. Thanks.
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • SiCoSiCo EnglandPosts: 1,371M
    It sounds like an interesting idea, I hope it works for you. I'd love to come but I'm a little far away, however I do think I will have to make a trip to visit the motor museum at some point, please keep us posted on how this new idea goes.
    Simon
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,624Chief of Staff
    SiCo wrote:
    however I do think I will have to make a trip to visit the motor museum at some point,

This is something would should do as a group - but I know the logistics of doing that are never easy :#
    YNWA 97
  • scaramangasgoldengunscaramangasgoldengun ScotlandPosts: 1,388MI6 Agent
    its early days yet. I aim to have the group meeting in the motor museum bar .. I am going to make a poster to advertise in my University. so genarate interest..

I am going to go it alone in terms of creating it and generating interest.

everyone is welcome to join - no cost of membership - only your enthusiasm for Bond is your membership credentials.

if you know anyone who is a bond fan in glasgow scotland edinburgh. please let them know about this.
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    I will be in Edinburgh next month (15-19 Feb). I know it's short notice but I would love to be involved in a visit to the museum during one of those days.

Great site SGG, well done!
  • scaramangasgoldengunscaramangasgoldengun ScotlandPosts: 1,388MI6 Agent
    check out the samll map I put under my review and photos of the museum. its easy to get to from edinburgh.

email me at: slicksickmick@msn.com

and let me know a little bit in advance when you will be intending to go And I will see if I am available. And I will meet up with you. I will see if any fellow Bond fans I know are able to go.

It would be great to have a drink in the bar and take a tour and talk bond maybe get a few pictures for my site.

If I am not available I do apologize. But I will try my best to make it.

Is anyone else going to the ian flemingBond exhibition at the London armouries I will be there hope we can meet up as a group. It would be great.