Loads and Loads of James bond Rare Memorabilia!

Right! My dad has decided to sell his collection of james bond memorabilia and he was wondering what this lot is worth and if anyone is intrested:

1 aston martin volante not sure of the year but im guessing 1970's it is made by little lead soldiers england, it is a make up kit and is in basically mint condition and all parts are there! Has little Lead soldiers stamped on bottom of Chassis! there is one made up on ebay for £140 buy it now! and this is not made up so i guess it could be worth more?

( http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LITTLE-LEAD-SOLDIERS-JAMES-BOND-ASTON-VOLANTE_W0QQitemZ120188776811QQihZ002QQcategoryZ56324QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem )

8 packs of james bonds : bond's Girls character packs, they are again basically mint condition and come complete. Thay are made from from Little Lead Soldiers Ltd. England and consist of OctaPussy, Pussy Galore, Golden Girl, HoneyChile Rider and 007.

5 packs of james bond viallains, they are again all very good condition aand are made by Little Lead Soldiers Ltd. England and consist of Goldfinger, Dr. No, Rosa Klebb, OddJob and 007.
Seen this on ebay for £30 buy it now! ( http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LITTLE-LEAD-SOLDIERS-UK-JAMES-BOND-VILLIANS-1992_W0QQitemZ290193761428QQihZ019QQcategoryZ56322QQcmdZViewItem )

A james bond watch in plastic casing, never used, immacualte condtion probabley from the 70's.

a james bond tee set immacualte condition.

a few james bond license to dirve wallets, imaculate.

a few james bond 007 wallets with plastic wallets inside, good condition.
Pics:

dsc01781yp0.jpg

dsc01782vm3.jpg

dsc01780xc9.jpg

dsc01775ew9.jpg

dsc01776xu0.jpg

dsc01777as2.jpg

dsc01783lj8.jpg

dsc01784jv1.jpg

dsc01785uh5.jpg

dsc01786wj6.jpg

dsc01789fe0.jpg

dsc01790tl4.jpg

Thanks B-)

Comments

• bilstabilsta Posts: 4MI6 Agent
    some stuff now on ebay:

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZ9732andrew

thanks
  • Mark HazardMark Hazard West Midlands, UKPosts: 495MI6 Agent
    Hi bilsta, for your information these items were first made around 1987 to tie-in with The Living Daylights. The prices mentioned seem about right, although if you tried buying from Germany you would probably have to pay considerably more - for some reason.
    Hi bilsta, for your information these items were first made around 1987 to tie-in with The Living Daylights. The prices mentioned seem about right, although if you tried buying from Germany you would probably have to pay considerably more - for some reason.

ok thanks alot, are you intrested in any, i have 2 full sets of the aston martin volantes!

;)
    {[]
    bump{[]
  • Mark HazardMark Hazard West Midlands, UKPosts: 495MI6 Agent
    bilsta wrote:

ok thanks alot, are you intrested in any, i have 2 full sets of the aston martin volantes!

;)
    {[]

Thanks, but I already have 2 (or is it 3) Volantes and a number of other LLS items, not on a shopping trip at the moment.