Bond 22: Quantum of Solace?

72897289 Beau DesertPosts: 1,691MI6 Agent
The MI6 Website advises that "Quantum of Solace" web address has just been registered by Sony Pictures.

I did some detective work and found that the option on the web address "Property of a Lady" has expired.

Evidently a Press Conference is in the works. Could it be the title or Bond 22 is out of the bag?

Comments

• emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,723MI6 Agent
    Could be, yeah. I must say that I hope not as I'm not all that keen on it. Perhaps we'll find out today.
  • bluemanblueman PDXPosts: 1,667MI6 Agent
    Nice. Fleming titles (even the doggier ones) are always welcome.
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    God, no! I hate this title. :# That's right HH, I don't like this title any more than you do. :p I think that Fleming was a genius when it came to titles, but IMO this proves that even geniuses don't always get it right.
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,286MI6 Agent
    blueman wrote:
    Nice. Fleming titles (even the doggier ones) are always welcome.

What, From Russia with Crufts? :D

The Man With The Golden Retriever?
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • SolarisSolaris Blackpool, UKPosts: 308MI6 Agent
    I don't mind it as a title as long as they don't try to shoe horn it into the dialouge at any point. but then again "Quantum of Solace" doesn't mean much on its own. which is only going to confuse the average cinema goer if it isn't central to the plot in some way.
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,368Chief of Staff
    What, From Russia with Crufts? :D

The Man With The Golden Retriever?

Thoese sound like good tails- you'd be barking to miss them- starring James Bone, no doubt. (Perhaps played by Timothy Dalmatian) ;%
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Since it's been confirmed and we're discussing it here, there's no need for another thread discussing the merits/demerits of the title. I'll close this one and refer everyone to the linked-to thread.
    Vox clamantis in deserto
This discussion has been closed.