Clothing at Press Conference

Does anyone know the brand of Daniel's Press Conference suit and tie?

See some high res photos here:

Photo 1
Photo 2

I thought the suit could be a custom Dunhill two-button suit (see Dunhill custom website.
Hard to tell though. Anyone?
BOND LIFESTYLE
JamesBondLifestyle.com | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter

You only live once, live like Bond!

Comments

• The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Has anyone tried to contact Dunhill to see what clothes they have provided to the film?
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    I have made several attempts to contact them but have had no reply!
  • mrbigmrbig Cotswolds, EnglandPosts: 68MI6 Agent
    edited January 2008
    If you look closely at the photo of DC standing next to Judi Dench and Marc Foster, you can just see a button hole, which means that this is a 3 roll 2 suit, with a very rolled lapel. If anyone wants a head start into the wardrobe, you've got it, because Judi and Daniel are still in costume from shooting. If we assume he is wearing ALL Dunhill, then he is wearing:

A very dark grey (almost black) 3 roll 2 button single breasted suit with roped shoulders and a ticket pocket. - Definately Custom

A dark grey tie with white pindots.

A white, double cuff (french cuff) St. James fit shirt - If you want to get Ready to Wear, but really it's probably a Dunhill Custom line piece.

A White Cotton pocket square in a TV fold.

He is most probably wearing John Lobb's again, and by the look of the photos it's a Captoe Oxford with punching detail. Most possibly the John Lobb Phillip II

Oh, and thanks Remmert007 for the photos, i've been looking for those for hours!

MrBig
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    A dark grey tie with white pindots.

Anyone got ideas of where to get a good replica of this one. Really want to be ahead of the game this year!
  • ycpchiefycpchief USA (PA)Posts: 95MI6 Agent
    Charles Tyrwitt has a tie that's nearly an exact match. In fact, I'm wondering if it's not THE tie Daniel Craig is wearing.
  • NightshooterNightshooter In bed with SolitairePosts: 2,917MI6 Agent
    edited February 2008
    ycpchief wrote:
    Charles Tyrwitt has a tie that's nearly an exact match. In fact, I'm wondering if it's not THE tie Daniel Craig is wearing.

are you referring to this?

Tie
    Yes, that's the one. Compare the high-res press conference pics with the enlarged pictures of the CT tie. Really, really close, don't you think?
  • JonesJones Posts: 90MI6 Agent
    I can tell immediately off the bat that the shirt is not a Turbull and Asser. If you look at any angled shots of the shirt's plalcket, the placket ofthe shirt appears wider and has thinner wings to it, therefore it looks closer to Brooks Brothers, and not Turnbull and Asser. My guess is DUnhill or Brooks Brothers....but no one said he'd be wearing that particular shirt in the film!

Let's hope not, being a man who wears Turnbull and Assers, I prefer to see Bond in something of the quality that I can rest assured in.
  • doctorlarrydoctorlarry Posts: 14MI6 Agent
    are you talking about theGranger Black Small Spot Woven Tie CT ?

the dotts seem closer on the craig tie but certainly in the same style
    Yes, that's it. Perhaps you're right, but it is very difficult to tell exactly as the pics are shot at different distances and of course have different backgrounds. I ordered one, so we will see how it looks when it arrives.
  • cpoulos62cpoulos62 Station UPosts: 451MI6 Agent
    ycpchief wrote:
    Yes, that's it. Perhaps you're right, but it is very difficult to tell exactly as the pics are shot at different distances and of course have different backgrounds. I ordered one, so we will see how it looks when it arrives.

Love to hear your comments when it arrives.