Bond Fitness: Day 3

MacrossmasterMacrossmaster Tulsa, OKPosts: 73MI6 Agent
Hello lads!

Well, I'm a reserve member of the United States' Armed Services (branch will remain anonymous for reasons to be stated), and due to the program I'm in, it's been 6 months since I've been in training. I've let my fitness lapse completely. I've been trying to get back into it.

Day 1: Push ups and Situps: Not bad, softballed it. 20 or so situps (sad), 50 pushups when I got bored and quit.

Day 2: 30 Sit ups, 50 pushups again. Some minor soreness, but feeling good.

Day 3: Running. Man, this was death. I accomplished all of ONE mile running, and was lightly nauseated. Legs and body didn't get tired, but heart was trying to beat out of my chest and head ached bad.

I'll try to update this so I don't get so lazy. To be fair, my wife has a sinus infection (which I may have, judging by how much I'm coughing up phlegm now) and it's 40 degrees out.

SAS I am NOT. Anyone else struggling to get healthy and into those La Perlas by June?

Comments

• Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,308MI6 Agent
    I could do with losing a bit. Salads and protein (fish) seem to be the answer. Usually I do running but I've since read this doesn't help you lose too much weight; best to cut calories and build up muscle instead. Will see. I'm 13 stone now and only five nine.
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017