Who does it for you ladies?

SB_DiamondSB_Diamond North Miami Beach, FLPosts: 126MI6 Agent
Connery, Lazenby, Moore, Dalton, Brosnan and Craig. Six undoubtedly attractive men, all for different reasons. But of the 6 who do you think is the sexiest (not necesarily the best) Bond of all?

I think for me Brosan and Craig are very sexy but the one that does it for me is definitely Connery. His ruggedness, machoness, plus a face that owns every scene and an art for seducing the ladies for info. He always gets me! ;%
*~Orbis Non Sufficit~*

Comments

• PendragonPendragon ColoradoPosts: 2,640MI6 Agent
    guh. you're making me choose?

fine :p

1. Connery...'cause well, he's Connery
    2. Craig 'cause of his eyes mostly, and also the rugged-ness
    3. Brosnan...the hair? I dunno
    4. Dalton...he's rugged.
    5. Lazenby...'cause I know he's really an Aussie, which is hot ;%
    6. Moore...in LALD, he's ok looking I 'spose...

~Pen -{
    Hey! Observer! You trying to get yourself Killed?

mountainburdphotography.wordpress.com
  • SB_DiamondSB_Diamond North Miami Beach, FLPosts: 126MI6 Agent
    I think with Brosnan it's a combination of the hair and the faces he makes when he's shooting people. LOL :v
    *~Orbis Non Sufficit~*
  • wordswords Buckinghamshire, EnglandPosts: 249MI6 Agent
    My Wife loves Brosnan, thinks Connery is pretty attractive, likes Craig and Dalton as Bond but doesn't find them especially attractive and calls Roger 'Gay Bond' because she says he is camp (although he does make her laugh sometimes..)
  • LazenbyLazenby The upper reaches of the AmazoPosts: 606MI6 Agent
  • Smoke_13Smoke_13 Kitchener Ont CanadaPosts: 285MI6 Agent
    I'm speaking for my wife here. But she could watch the "Daniel Craig comes up from his ocean swim" scene in CR again and again and again. Craig is by far her favorite, (with an honorable mention to the early Sean Connery).

If asked, I'm sure she would go on record as saying that she isn't so much a Bond fan as she is a Daniel Craig fan.
  • jetsetwillyjetsetwilly Liverpool, UKPosts: 1,048MI6 Agent
    Speaking as a homosexualist, I have to say not one of the Bonds does anything for me. However I think this may be down issues with feeling that fancying Bond would be blasphemy ;)

The bf, btw, thinks Daniel Craig is astonishingly sexy.
    Founder of the Wint & Kidd Appreciation Society.

@merseytart
  • PendragonPendragon ColoradoPosts: 2,640MI6 Agent
    The bf, btw, thinks Daniel Craig is astonishingly sexy.

well, he's right ^^'

speaking for a friend (who is reading over my shoulder as I type): "Sean COnnery is a sexmuffin"...she's kind of silly...:p

~Pen -{
    Hey! Observer! You trying to get yourself Killed?

mountainburdphotography.wordpress.com
  • forgottenbondforgottenbond Posts: 8MI6 Agent
    How much do you make a year in that line of work? Does it offer a good pension?
  • Harry PalmerHarry Palmer Somewhere in the past ...Posts: 325MI6 Agent
    I too can only speak for my wife. She doesn't much care for Craig and Moore; and she thinks Brosnan is attractive but a little bland.

Her favourite, by far, is Connery, but she admits Dalton looked very sexy in TLD (not so much in LTK).

All I can add to that is that she has excellent taste in men. ;)
    1. Cr, 2. Ltk, 3. Tld, 4. Qs, 5. Ohmss, 6. Twine, 7. Tnd, 8. Tswlm, 9. Frwl, 10. Tb, 11. Ge, 12. Gf, 13. Dn, 14. Mr, 15. Op, 16. Yolt, 17. Sf, 18. Daf, 19. Avtak, 20. Sp, 21. Fyeo, 22. Dad, 23. Lald, 24. Tmwtgg
  • corleone44corleone44 Posts: 19MI6 Agent
    edited March 2008
    Lol its been a while since I've visited but we've had a lot going on in our family. So, even though I'm not gay I think Lazenby is one of the coolest looking follwed by Connery and Dalton.

And I was recently discussing Bond films an hour ago (yes I'm in school typing this!) with my Photo teacher, who happened to bring it up in conversation. He told me his wife is obsessed with Pierce Brosnan and will watch anything he's in. The bizarre thing is that apparently she detests the Bond movies and to quote directly he told me they make her "gag". The main problem with her was how women were treated in the films. I disagreed of course but my teacher told me that Brosnan's the only reason she'll even watch a Bond film. Left me a bit sad and disillusioned but each to their own...8-)

At least my teacher was glad that I happened to be a Bond fan. His fav is Thunderball but he didn't really like Dr. No. Just a little rambling story hehe.