Bond will marry in QoS

batester2005batester2005 Dudley, West Mids, UKPosts: 155MI6 Agent
The Sun newspaper reported that the new bond girl let slip that she had been filming soom scenes in a honeymoon room with daniel craig for QoS. they believe that bond will again get married in QoS. i will try to get the story off the internet to prove this.

Comments

• walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    i sure hope not, he was on the verge of marrying Vesper pretty much in the last film, and to all of a sudden have him fall in love again? i dont think so, but i guess we'll have to see
  • 72897289 Beau DesertPosts: 1,691MI6 Agent
    When YOLT came out there was alot of advertising around the "marriage" of oo7 to a Japanese Girl, it was a bunch of "poof" as I suspect this is.

The charecters may register as husband and wife in a hotel, but that's not the same as marriage!
  • Smoke_13Smoke_13 Kitchener Ont CanadaPosts: 285MI6 Agent
    I can't see Bond getting close to being married. It sounds like the sting of Vesper's death is still haunting the man -why would he run out and get married to someone else? It would really cheapen the character.

I can however, see Bond using a honeymoon suite as some sort of cover. If I had to bet money on it, I would put it on the latter.
  • John DrakeJohn Drake On assignmentPosts: 2,564MI6 Agent
    Bond might well be staying in the Honeymoon suite, but that does not immediately mean he's getting married. It's usually the nicest room in a hotel, and given that Bond likes to live the high life, it's no real surprise that he'd choose to stay there. Quantum of Solace seems to be about the repercussions of Vesper's death, so Bond getting married so soon afterwards seems unlikely.
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,990Quartermasters
    I don't buy this for a split-second...unless the girl's name is Tracy di Vicenzo ;)

Anything to sell a few papers :s
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • yodboy007yodboy007 McMinn CountyPosts: 129MI6 Agent
    edited January 2008
    For the many reasons already listed, I doubt this rumor. It would make no sense with the character and story arc they are trying to make here. It has been a while since Bond and a woman traveled posing as a married couple. Wasn't TSWLM the most recent film in which 007 did that?

I also hope he does not get married in this film because if he does I can just see EON sticking it to me by constantly overstating that this is 007's FIRST marriage. That disregard and disrespect of OHMSS and the other films before this "reboot" would only get me angry again.
  • bluemanblueman PDXPosts: 1,667MI6 Agent
    Two spies, undercover...? Nah! :v
  • jamesbondagent007jamesbondagent007 Divided States of TrumpPosts: 236MI6 Agent
    edited January 2008
    thats definitely a possibility blueman.

...or maybe camille is just the rebound after vesper. :p
  • Agent WadeAgent Wade Ann ArborPosts: 321MI6 Agent
    Don't forget the bridal suite in FRWL that Bond resorted to because the first one "wouldn't do." I'm not convinced that Bond is ready for a retro marriage, particularly after his recent betrayal.
  • cpoulos62cpoulos62 Station UPosts: 451MI6 Agent
    Do not worry. I believe that I read that the so called "Honeymoon suite" is just a play on words in reference to a hotel room with a twin size bed in it, somewhere in South America. Panama, Brazil or Columbia perhaps. I believe that one of the e-magazines had a photo of it via a Pinewood studios tour. If I find that link, I will post it. Bond is NOT marrying in this movie.
  • highhopeshighhopes Posts: 1,358MI6 Agent
    Sounds to me like "Bond" will most certainly get married. To an American producer, Sutsuki Mitchell. Maybe I've said too much.
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,990Quartermasters
    highhopes wrote:
    Sounds to me like "Bond" will most certainly get married. To an American producer, Sutsuki Mitchell. Maybe I've said too much.

Oooh! :o Now you have spilled the beans!
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • highhopeshighhopes Posts: 1,358MI6 Agent
    Reading what she said, it's quite an extrapolation to think she was talking about marriage when she said she may have "said too much." I think she was probably coyly referring to bedroom scenes
  • 72897289 Beau DesertPosts: 1,691MI6 Agent
    highhopes wrote:

"Sutsuki" sounds Japanese to me. Maybe they weren't kidding in those old YOLT promos! But that was back in 1967, a year before DC was born!!!

:s
  • taitytaity Posts: 702MI6 Agent
    Bond stayed in the Honeymoon suite in FRWL and DAF, but didnt get married in either one of those
  • cpoulos62cpoulos62 Station UPosts: 451MI6 Agent
    taity wrote:
    Bond stayed in the Honeymoon suite in FRWL and DAF, but didnt get married in either one of those

Totally agree. As I stated before, Bond is NOT getting married.
  • batester2005batester2005 Dudley, West Mids, UKPosts: 155MI6 Agent
    just to clear things up, i never said he was, its just a rumour that was in a newspaper.
  • bluemanblueman PDXPosts: 1,667MI6 Agent
    Yeah, there's the inevitable rumors and spy photos surfacing now, I'm waiting for the Craig-is-bald rumor, myself. Or is it the Olga-is-bald rumor? I get confused... :(|)