Thunderball Props Cafe Martinique

Hi everyone. Many moons ago I posted about making available some vintage Connery props to other fans. At the time some items were on show and with work I never really got around to following the thread up. Well now I have brought the collection back inhouse and have gone through the material. I have a few Cafe Martinique restaurant menus 1960's style (looks exactly like the scene in Thunderball - note later menus were different). These are A3 in size and open up to A2. If someone can advise me how to post a pic direct into this thread without going through a link, you can see what this is like. I have duplicates in varying condition from excellent to fine. A few minor soil marks and paper softness on edges. Any interest first come first serve at 120 US a pop (postage inclusive) via Paypal. This is a good price for the extra copies I have clearing compared to the menu for sale in the Christies auction years ago for a few thousand. Send me an PM and I can get these organised over the next month.

I have have the green Top Secret notepads (approx 50 pages on tear off paper) seen in the Thunderall MI6 file - a single page is seen in the movie file when opened. Again 120 US a pop as above. I will throw in file contents giving real background into the Avro Vulcan and other assorted file filler material from vintage 60's sources on MI6 letterheads, etc.
A Whisper of Love, A Whisper of Hate