US TV: Entertainment Tonight to do QoS story tonight (2/26)

Entertainment Tonight will have a story on Quantum of Solace tonight with a visit to the set and an interview with Daniel Craig.

I probably won't get a chance to see it, but I'd be thrilled if someone was able to fill us in on anything noteworthy.
(1) TLD (2) FRWL (3) LTK (4) CR (5) QoS (6) FYEO (7)OHMSS (8) DN (9) GF (10) TSWLM (11) TND (12) GE (13) SF (14) LALD (15) TWINE (16) AVTAK (17) DAF (18) OP (19) TMWTGG (20) DAD (21) MR (22) YOLT (23) TB

Comments

• LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    bailorg wrote:
    Entertainment Tonight will have a story on Quantum of Solace tonight with a visit to the set and an interview with Daniel Craig.

.... but I'd be thrilled if someone was able to fill us in on anything noteworthy.

Or even better if someone was able to put the whole thing on utube, so that us over the pond could see it {[]
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • Apocrypha23Apocrypha23 Posts: 177MI6 Agent
    I don't know how much will be on tonight, but here's something to get us started:
    http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/02/59017/index.html
    The interview is pretty funny.
  • delon64delon64 RiyadhPosts: 176MI6 Agent
    the only interesting hint in it is that one of the girls is bad...i for one hope it isnt another mi6 mole and arterton is the good girl
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,885Chief of Staff
    Thank God ET doesn't do a Bond feature every week--my stomach is still doing somersaults over their panting, hyperventilating coverage of celebrities. Jeeze--even Barack Obama is treated like Brad Pitt! Anyway, the interview and behind-the-scenes photography were both fluff, though you do learn that someone tumbles down the stairs in the big Panama City set, and it's fun seeing Craig get bleeped as he chuckles good-naturedly over the vapid nature of the questions. I'm sure this will all be YouTube'd soon enough--maybe it's more tolerable by itself, without all the Oscar coverage and Valerie Bertinelli's melodramatics. Ugh. . .!
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,993Quartermasters
    Hardyboy wrote:
    I'm sure this will all be YouTube'd soon enough--maybe it's more tolerable by itself...

It's gotta be...please, let it be :# I'll gladly wait for my intolerably slow dial-up YouTube download, in exchange for less of the rest :s

Somebody please advise when available...thanks! {[]
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • QwertyQwerty New York, USAPosts: 73MI6 Agent
    I've just put up an article on the show here: http://commanderbond.net/article/4901 (SPOILER warning as there is one *minor* bit included) :)
    ~ Nobody Knows Me Like You Know Me ~
  • jamesbondagent007jamesbondagent007 Divided States of TrumpPosts: 236MI6 Agent
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    thank you JBA007, what a treat! I'm not sure I can get back to work now....all hot and bothered! :x ;%
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    That was fantastic. I even found a place to get that tie which will look great with my black suit next week!

:))
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,993Quartermasters

Awesome. Thanks very much -{
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • Coldheart96Coldheart96 Florida , USAPosts: 203MI6 Agent
    That was fantastic. I even found a place to get that tie which will look great with my black suit next week!

:))

So, where do we find that tie? Is there a web link?
    Bond: "Who would spend $1 million to kill me?"
    M: "Jealous husbands. Outraged chefs. Humiliated tailors. The list is endless!"
  • DEFIANT 74205DEFIANT 74205 Perth, AustraliaPosts: 1,881MI6 Agent
    Is it just me or do some Americans have troubles pronouncing Daniel Craig's name? Sounds more like "Crag" ...

Otherwise, I enjoyed that little clip :)
    "Watch the birdie, you bastard!"