Official Teaser Trailer

StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
Any ideas when we might get a trailer? It is almost March and I think from memory it was March with DAD. Can't remember when the first teaser trailer was released for CR.

Anyone remember?

Comments

• Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,700MI6 Agent
    I'm thinking May for the teaser trailer. Maybe May 22nd with the Indy movie?
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,489MI6 Agent
    It will be at least May or June.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • the golden gun guythe golden gun guy USAPosts: 102MI6 Agent
    When was the CR teaser trailer released? Can't remember.
  • bondaholic007bondaholic007 LondonPosts: 878MI6 Agent
    Its out on July 2nd according to mi6, it will be attached to "Hancock" starring will smith, that is realesed in UK and US on July 2nd.
  • TylerTyler Posts: 184MI6 Agent
    Cool, look forward to it. Hancock looks a good movie too....
    Never fear the event
  • arthur pringlearthur pringle SpacePosts: 366MI6 Agent
    I didn't know that Will Smith was playing Tony Hancock in an upcoming biopic but it's certainly a bold piece of casting. :(|)
  • Agent_MAgent_M lost in the speed forcePosts: 353MI6 Agent
    A pint? Thats nearly an armfull!!
    Purvis,Wade...........GRRRRRRRR!

www.scottacademymartialarts.co.uk
  • highhopeshighhopes Posts: 1,358MI6 Agent
    I really don't remember how soon the teaser trailer came out for CR, but it may have been released a bit quicker because of the furor over Craig's casting. That's yesterday's news now, so they may not be in quite such a hurry.
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    With QoS having had some negative press recently, ie~ the car crashes, problems on the set etc, maybe the producers will release a trailer this month. Indiana Jones 4 is out next week. I hope we get the teaser trailer for that and then the longer trailer with Hancock.

What do other fans think?
  • ShrublandsShrublands Posts: 14MI6 Agent
    The CR teaser trailer was available on-line from the end of April, in French first if I remember correctly, but we had all seen it in English within the first few days of May.
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,323MI6 Agent
    Agent_M wrote:
    A pint? Thats nearly an armfull!!

Stone me, what a life!
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    Thanks Shrublands, I thought it was earlier than May. My gut feeling is that it's gonna be any day now!

Oh, I just CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!
  • arthur pringlearthur pringle SpacePosts: 366MI6 Agent
    I'd like to make an official complaint. My wine gums have gone missing and I think Agent M was involved.
  • NewsmanNewsman Erie, PA USAPosts: 92MI6 Agent
    Director Marc Forester says he just watched the trailer and was blown away by it. So hopefully we should see a teaser trailer very, very soon.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,758Chief of Staff
    Newsman wrote:
    Director Marc Forester says he just watched the trailer and was blown away by it.

Then again it is from a film he directed ;)

Can't really say much else can he :))
    YNWA 97
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Newsman wrote:

Well yeah...he could have said nothing and started ordering rewrites and reshoots.
    Newsman wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Newsman wrote:

Well yeah...he could have said nothing and started ordering rewrites and reshoots.

Not really, as I don't think he has that power - and would he really admit that what he has filmed so far is rubbish ? I don't think so.
    YNWA 97
    I'm so sorry..you are so right. I stand corrected. Thanks for adding such expertise and insight into my little relay of information.
  • ABarczakABarczak Baltimore, MD, USAPosts: 4MI6 Agent
    I think Forester was being genuine with this comments. Much like the Actors, he doesn't really know what the finished product will look like until everything is edited and sound, etc is added. He was probably pretty apprehensive about it until he actually saw the trailer and was pleasantly surprised.

I doubt he would hesitate to criticize himself. After all, we are often our own toughest critics and this seems especially true with artists such as Forester.
    Where did we find out that a trailer has been completed? Online somewhere?

Could be then that the trailer will be out this week with Indy 4 rather than with Hancock.

Now, now, no Tony Hancock jokes please!
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,323MI6 Agent
    That Hancock film looks awful by the the trailer I've seen of it, only worse than the dreadful Scary movie superhero spoof also being trailed.
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    Newsman wrote:
    I'm so sorry..you are so right. I stand corrected. Thanks for adding such expertise and insight into my little relay of information.

No problem - glad I could set you straight.
    YNWA 97
  • i expect u2 diei expect u2 die LondonPosts: 583MI6 Agent
    The whole system of 'attaching' trailers to certain films has always confused me. If it is attached to, say, 'Hancock', does that mean the trailer will always show with that particular film, but could also appear with others, only not guaranteed?

My local cinema, in the run up to CR, played TND, and I remember being baffled to see the trailer for 1997's 'Titanic'. Do I assume that was case of trailer attachment? :s
    The new STAR TREK trailer was leaked onto YouTube well before it was officially released on the internet or in the cinemas.

As it's now been completed, let's hope that the official QoS trailer gets leaked soon.

{[]
  • i expect u2 diei expect u2 die LondonPosts: 583MI6 Agent
    The new STAR TREK trailer was leaked onto YouTube well before it was officially released on the internet or in the cinemas.

As it's now been completed, let's hope that the official QoS trailer gets leaked soon.

{[]

Hopefully - but I don't want my first experience of the trailer to be on YouTube :o
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,340MI6 Agent
    I'll be damned if I can recall where, but I thought I read that the trailer hits on July 2.
    wooo 13 days to go
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,886Chief of Staff
    edited May 2008
    wooo 13 days to go

He wrote July 2nd--it's still only May. Lay off the bondahol and sober up!
    Vox clamantis in deserto
    edited May 2008
    ohh yeah damn, i thought it said June X-(

43 days to go
    edited May 2008
    Let's be honest here - none of us know exectly when the trailer will be out! We are just guessing and speculating, as we did with the title etc. Then, just when we were least expecting it, up popped EON and made the announcement.

I bet if EON have read some of these posts they are laughing until their sides split. We'll get the trailer when it's right and propper to - just as we did with the title. QOS sounded odd to some back then, but now everyone knows what it is, Bond fanatics and leymen alike.

Similarly, we'll get a trailer just as soon as.....although I do feel it will be before the enf of June. LOL! :s