New behind the scenes video

emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,738MI6 Agent
Posted by RoyalDalton; it's quite long and must be new presskit release:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQbS5u0zev4

Comments

• LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    oh, yes I saw this, this morning, but didn't get in front of my DVD player in time to record it. Hope it was going to get on Utube so that our US counterparts could see it!
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • SiCoSiCo EnglandPosts: 1,371M
    You can also see this video, I believe it's the same, on the site thanks Reelz Channel...

http://www.ajb007.co.uk/articles/quantum-of-solace-newswrap/

This is the video without the BBC news voiceover.
    Simon
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,738MI6 Agent
    SiCo wrote:
    You can also see this video, I believe it's the same, on the site thanks Reelz Channel...

http://www.ajb007.co.uk/articles/quantum-of-solace-newswrap/

This is the video without the BBC news voiceover.

That's a great video! Thanks SiCo.
  • SiCoSiCo EnglandPosts: 1,371M
    It is, I just watched it all the way through and I'm impressed. This is (I hate to admit) the first footage I've seen of the film :o
    Simon
    Has a great look already, doesn't it? The locations are excellent- Panama gives it a fresh look for a Bond film.
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,993Quartermasters
    edited March 2008
    Em, you might be right about your theory (in another thread) about...
    ...Bond not flying the plane being shot at...it looks like an old DC3 is going to be in peril. I'm curious as to what they're going to do with this.
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
    Yeah- 'retro dogfight' sounds interesting, doesn't it? :)
    Michael says it's the kind of plane drug runner would have- does Bond find an ally in a drug runner or come up against one?
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,993Quartermasters
    edited March 2008
    There are certainly some interesting possibilities...and it does provide a notable opportunity for parachutes...

I love Bond Season :007)
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    Just found this one too, Bond jumping from the boat!
    http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-gb&fg=rss&vid=0cfd57f7-cc36-44d5-b4d9-8dca00b6bb37&from=en-gb

Mods: do you think it would be a good idea to have a totally separate category of threads devoted to video footage on the net as things hot up over the next few months there are likely to be loads?
  • Tilly Masterson 007Tilly Masterson 007 UKPosts: 1,472MI6 Agent
    Some nice footage there, it's looking to be really good already!
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,699MI6 Agent
    Seeing that footage just makes the wait harder. Is it Novemeber yet?
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • cbdouble07cbdouble07 Posts: 132MI6 Agent
    Very cool. This film really feels like it will be a good one. I like how Forster was talking about treating the locations like a character. It seems like with QoS (and CR) that we are getting back to the Bond films being a bit of a travelogue where we get to see a variety of cool new places and some great cinematography, just like the early films. It seems like ever since the mid-80s, and especially in the dreary locations of the Brosnan era, the films got away from this. Yet another reason to believe this is the return of the Bond Golden Age.
  • jamesbondagent007jamesbondagent007 Divided States of TrumpPosts: 236MI6 Agent
    I, uh, have something to tell you guys...

...I...want to see this movie.
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,885Chief of Staff
    The Baja locations look so much like Tucson, AZ, they make me homesick! Anyway, the production looks great--Central and South America haven't looked this exotic in quite some time.
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • taitytaity Posts: 702MI6 Agent
    I really hope it is location driven, unlike those pesky Brosnan movies. If Brosnan never steps foot in Russia, Cuba, Vietnam, Azabaijan, Khazaksthan, Turkey, Korea, Cuba and Iceland he didnt go there.
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    I, uh, have something to tell you guys...

...I...want to see this movie.
    :o Be very careful, you don't want to spread that around, especially here of all places. :v :))
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    Just found this one too, Bond jumping from the boat!
    http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-gb&fg=rss&vid=0cfd57f7-cc36-44d5-b4d9-8dca00b6bb37&from=en-gb

Mods: do you think it would be a good idea to have a totally separate category of threads devoted to video footage on the net as things hot up over the next few months there are likely to be loads?

Yes please as that is the thread I posted a few days ago...
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony