U.S. Double or Die a-comin'

zencatzencat Studio City, CAPosts: 224MI6 Agent
In just a few weeks Hyperion Books will release Charlie Higson's Double or Die in the U.S. I got my hands on the book early and have posted a full gallery of pics. It's a hardcover with very nice new cover art by Kev Walker.

FIRST LOOK: Double or Die U.S. hardcover

Audiobook also:

Double or Die U.S. audiobook cover & excerpt

{[]
www.thebookbond.com - New Look. New Book. Pure BOND.

Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,573Chief of Staff
    I've had this book on pre-order for a while - it's a great looking cover. Should go well with my others :)
    YNWA 97
  • zencatzencat Studio City, CAPosts: 224MI6 Agent
    edited April 2008
    Oh, it does. Did you see the pics in my gallery where I lined them up? I'm glad they're keeping them uniformed size, but I love to see them redo SilverFin with a red stripe and a Kev Walker cover. Then they'd really look slick.

BTW, if you're wondering about Hurricane Gold. The current plan is to release it in the US on April 7, 2009.
    www.thebookbond.com - New Look. New Book. Pure BOND.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,573Chief of Staff
    zencat wrote:
    Oh, it does. Did you see the pics in my gallery where I lined them up? I'm glad they're keeping them uniformed size, but I love to see them redo SilverFin with a red stripe and a Kev Walker cover. Then they'd really look slick.

BTW, if you're wondering about Hurricane Gold. The current plan is to release it in the US on April 7, 2009.

I did, yes.

I think you're right about them re-publishing SilverFin in the same format - that would be a nice touch.
    YNWA 97