Bond Catches a Bus

There are some interesting pictures being run on iesb.net, showing Bond catching a bus in Italy. Sound dull? Well, take a look!
Vox clamantis in deserto

Comments

• 72897289 Beau DesertPosts: 1,691MI6 Agent
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,738MI6 Agent
    There's also a video or two on YouTube of the filming, including Craig shinning up a drainpipe etc.
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,993Quartermasters
    A secret agent's work is never done B-)
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • taitytaity Posts: 702MI6 Agent
    They all look like things that Pierce Brosnan would never have done
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    edited April 2008
    taity wrote:
    On behalf of Brosnan, X-( ;).

One thing I loved about CR were the action scenes. Hopefully QOS can continue in that tradition. :D
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • youknowmynameyouknowmyname Gainesville, FL, USAPosts: 703MI6 Agent
    Dan Same wrote:
    taity wrote:
    On behalf of Brosnan, X-( ;).

One thing I loved about CR were the action scenes. Hopefully QOS can continue in that tradition. :D

Dan, from the look of the vids and pics, it seems as if QoS will certainly deliver in that respects. However, with the roof jumping that mi6 is showing now I feel like the Bond team is just copying some Ultimatum stuff :# Hopefully not, hopefully it will seem uniquely Bond. I know I am looking forward to both the Siena chase and the aerial dogfight! If either of them can get anywhere close to the Madagascar chase scene I would be a happy man! :D
    "We have all the time in the world..."