Bilbao escape tune

urhashurhash USPosts: 983MI6 Agent
As most of you probably know, no music from the Bilbao sequence of TWINE made it onto the official soundtrack. There is an 'unofficial' soundtrack floating around with extra tracks, I believe some taken from David Arnold's site and others ripped from the DVD.

In order to eliminate as much voices/sfx as possible, they isolated the audio tracks to those reserved typically for music. The Bilbao one sounds pretty good, although certain sounds still come through (the gun explosion, breaking the glass with the briefcase, etc).

As it happens to be one of my favorite tunes, I endeavored to improve this unofficial version. My new version only covers the 'escape' music, beginning after Lachaise's thug gets nailed by Renard's sniper shot. I was able to eliminate the glass breaking sound by looping the previous few seconds (which are the exact same melody). The dvd version is also a bit tinny since it lacks some of the bass of the front speakers, so I boosted it in order to to make the buildup of the Bond theme more apparent (as it is in the film version). The only thing I can't get rid of is the sirens at the end.

Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in hearing this version, and also whether it constitutes objectionable content to post on the forums?

Comments

• The CatThe Cat Where Blofeld is!Posts: 711MI6 Agent
    No thanks. This kind of stuff is not to be published on any forum.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,590Chief of Staff
    The Cat wrote:
    No thanks. This kind of stuff is not to be published on any forum.

The Cat is right - please don't post/link it on this forum. Thank you.
    YNWA 97
This discussion has been closed.