Gemma Arterton - Three and Out Premiere

A few photos of Gemma Arterton taken by my mate (Matt Handy he wants his name in lights ;)) at the Three and Out Premiere tonight in London.

Probably more at home in Izzy Stuff but enjoy!

n853105299_2683546_1667.jpgn853105299_2683547_2019.jpgn853105299_2683526_6995.jpgn853105299_2683527_7319.jpgn853105299_2683529_7956.jpg;) All photos copyright Matt Handy and not to be used without permission." alt="Apparently wearing Burberry for those who care ;) All photos copyright Matt Handy and not to be used without permission." />
Simon

Comments

• LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,993Quartermasters
    She's an attractive gal, to be sure...but I guess I'm finally coming to appreciate how so many of my AJB comrades feel about Eva Green...Ms. Arterton probably won't make my top (or even middle) tier of Bond girls, in terms of sheer appeal.

Of course, that's just based on mostly stills, and some very fleeting interview clips. We'll see how she comes off in the finished product...so to speak ;%
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,885Chief of Staff
    So who's that with her in the second pic? I feel a little possessive of Gemma at the moment. Since she's finished with QoS, she's at work on the BBC's new four-part adaptation of Thomas Hardy's novel Tess of the d'Urbervilles, in which she plays the title role. Yes, friends, Gemma Arterton is now a Hardygirl! :D
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • NightshooterNightshooter In bed with SolitairePosts: 2,917MI6 Agent
    She's an attractive gal, to be sure...but I guess I'm finally coming to appreciate how so many of my AJB comrades feel about Eva Green...Ms. Arterton probably won't make my top (or even middle) tier of Bond girls, in terms of sheer appeal.

Of course, that's just based on mostly stills, and some very fleeting interview clips. We'll see how she comes off in the finished product...so to speak ;%

Couldn't agree more, Loeffs.
  • John DrakeJohn Drake On assignmentPosts: 2,564MI6 Agent
    Hardyboy wrote:
    So who's that with her in the second pic?

Mackenzie Crook, her co-star in the film. He's best known over here as Gareth from The Office.
  • NightshooterNightshooter In bed with SolitairePosts: 2,917MI6 Agent
    He was also in Pirates of the Caribbean as... um... that guy who can take his eyeball out.
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,885Chief of Staff
    Ohhhh. . .I thought he looked familiar! I was afraid he might be her significant other, and I was thinking, "Surely, Gem, you can do better than that!"
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,308MI6 Agent
    Not according to Loeffs. she can't! :D

She looks rough in all her pics except with her hair done up like Stephanie Powers, in QoS, so that's fine with me. {[]
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    edited April 2008

:)) I guess Evca Green isn't the only thing we disagree on. :v I think that Gemma is gorgeous, although (and this may cause the departed Fish to accuse me of being a racist :v) I think she looks alot better with short hair. IMO she really looks fantastic in the film St. Trinian's.
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • Herr MichaelHerr Michael Posts: 360MI6 Agent
    Well, she's no Eva Green, but she's not un-attractive.

Has a bit of a pooch going on in that first photo. Definetly not a flattering dress.
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    some of you guys dont think Eva green is atractive? ?:) i think shes gorgeous
  • ClarkyClarky IndianaPosts: 200MI6 Agent
    She looks fine to me. BUT I feel more like Bond than ever before because I have dated women that look every bit as good as Gemma. The Olga type, on the other hand, I haven't been quite as lucking with.
  • darenhatdarenhat The Old PuebloPosts: 2,029Quartermasters
    I'll take her over Eva Green anyday.

(but to be clear, I'd take my wife over both of them.) :)
  • cpoulos62cpoulos62 Station UPosts: 451MI6 Agent
    darenhat wrote:

darenhat, I could not agree more .... except of course and respectfully I would prefer my wife over yours. :))
  • darenhatdarenhat The Old PuebloPosts: 2,029Quartermasters
    cpoulos62 wrote:
    darenhat wrote:

darenhat, I could not agree more .... except of course and respectfully I would prefer my wife over yours. :))

:))
  • jetsetwillyjetsetwilly Liverpool, UKPosts: 1,048MI6 Agent
    darenhat wrote:

I spy a member whose wife reads his posts :)

I think she looks beautiful, especially in that first pic. But - though I hate to pick faults in a Bond girl - her hair still looks a bit wiggy! She looked like Fenella Fielding at the press conference, and now it looks like it's machine washable. Nicky Clarke, you're needed!
    Founder of the Wint & Kidd Appreciation Society.

@merseytart
  • SiCoSiCo EnglandPosts: 1,371M
    Lets just say I wouldn't kick her out of bed for dropping crumbs! My only Bond girl concern is that she looks a bit young and really is Bond girl rather than Bond's equal (although I remember Halle Berry and that phrase... and the less said about that the better!).

Still both Eva and Gemma are very fine young ladies, either way she's going to go along way me thinks!
    Simon
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,993Quartermasters
    edited April 2008
    Dan Same wrote:

:)) I guess Evca Green isn't the only thing we disagree on. :v I think that Gemma is gorgeous...

I think my biggest issue is her jawline and chin, which seem too prominent for my own taste. As SiCo says, I wouldn't kick her out of bed!---but she's not quite my taste. I am looking forward to seeing her work in QoS, though {[]
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • ClarkyClarky IndianaPosts: 200MI6 Agent
    Eva Green is someone that I really really like. She is not the most beautiful woman in the world, but there is something about her that I know. That sounds weird. She reminds me of a girl I was/am in love with. Eva and this girl I am talking about, don't look much alike in the face, but the bodies are ringers and their clothing and personal styles really are alike.
  • Dominic GreeneDominic Greene Posts: 13MI6 Agent
    I'll have to admit, she does look gorgeous in those Photo's :x
  • James BoldmanJames Boldman Amherst, MAPosts: 461MI6 Agent
    SiCo wrote:
    Lets just say I wouldn't kick her out of bed for dropping crumbs!

I would...there is more room on the floor! {[]