New Dark Knight/Indy Trailers

jamesbondagent007jamesbondagent007 Divided States of TrumpPosts: 236MI6 Agent
I've uploaded both of them to youtube with fake names.

Dark Knight:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q3wdbbQp2Ec

Indy 4:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=wdeAb7rH4X0

Enjoy.

Comments

• darenhatdarenhat The Old PuebloPosts: 2,029Quartermasters
    Fun! Thanks for the links! :)
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,886Chief of Staff
    The video quality--especially on TDK--ain't great, but those are still kewl trailers. I'm stoked! Thanks, you sneaky jamesbondagent007. Baby Geniuses indeed!
    Vox clamantis in deserto
    Sneaky, indeed. Try explaining to someone why they need to watch the 'How She Move 2' Trailer. I ain't even seen the first one!
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,750MI6 Agent
    What a lovely pair! Now if only there was a James Bond movie coming out I'd be a happy chappie...

Got to admit I get less interested in Dark Knight the more I see of it; just doesn't tickle my fancies. I'm sure it'll be good though. Indy's the one I'm really excited about.
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,700MI6 Agent
    The Indy 4 has been taken down. :(
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    Thamks for the links jamesbondagent007. {[] I was only able to access the Dark Knight trailer but it looks terrific. :D
    darenhat wrote:
    Try explaining to someone why they need to watch the 'How She Move 2' Trailer. I ain't even seen the first one!
    I haven't seen either of the first two Baby Geniuses films, but I'm sure looking forward to the new one. :))
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • John DrakeJohn Drake On assignmentPosts: 2,564MI6 Agent
    The Indy trailer leaves me cold, and that worries me. :# Still, I do hope the film is as good as it deserves to be.
    Mr Martini wrote:
    The Indy 4 has been taken down. :(

I'm assuming that the new Indy trailer will be available once Iron Man opens in theaters (since Paramount, I believe, is planning to release the new trailer then). I hope that tomorrow we will see the new trailer posted in HD on the official site at about the same time.
  • NightshooterNightshooter In bed with SolitairePosts: 2,917MI6 Agent
    Dark Knight looks incredible. Wish I could say the same for Indy - I don't have much faith after both Indy trailers I've seen.