Moderators: Can you help?

Hiya,

I know that Eon are based in Piccadily and Pinewood studios, with various websites listing their contact details etc, but do they have an official site, that people can visit and post in forums etc?

Many thanks,

Ty.

Comments

• Tilly Masterson 007Tilly Masterson 007 UKPosts: 1,472MI6 Agent
    They own the official James Bond site.
  • TironeTirone Posts: 6MI6 Agent
    Thank you sir!
  • TironeTirone Posts: 6MI6 Agent
    Just had a look at the site and well, its less than helpful, when trying to navigate to the pages you want!

I can never understand why some sites even bother existing, because the impression you get from them,is that they are not concerned if anyone doesn`t visit their site, one way or the other, in the first place...Hmm...

Ty.
  • SiCoSiCo EnglandPosts: 1,371M
    Most film sites are simply designed for the casual visitor who may want to see the film. Come release date it will be packed full of things to get you interested in going to the cinema. They have no need to keep loads of information as the majority of the visitors will come during the release period!

That's why forums like ourselves can co-exist. :D
    Simon
  • Son Of BarbelSon Of Barbel Posts: 227MI6 Agent
    I want to have a new photo but it says there is an error when I try to confirm it. Can someone help?
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    I want to have a new photo but it says there is an error when I try to confirm it. Can someone help?

?:) A photo to use as an avatar? Anyway, I just approved an avatar for you, so maybe the problem has been resolved?
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • Son Of BarbelSon Of Barbel Posts: 227MI6 Agent
    Thanks, yes thats what I wanted.