Caroline Monro @ WHO Sat 26th July

Caroline who starred as Naomi in the Spy Who Loved Me with Roger Moore will be instore signing and posing for photographs and generally meeting her fans.
this should be a fantastic day for Hammer Horror and James BOnd fans alike.

come down and say hi, but beware she has a licence to thrill...

who, 71 victoria street, blackpool,uk, 01253 291188.
www.whoblackpool.com

Comments

• HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Did you join this site simply to announce this event? Please note: you may post something only once in one forum so as to not "spam" us. This post may stand, but the other three have either been closed or removed.
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • ltwoodsltwoods Posts: 8MI6 Agent
    hi a bit of both , i enjoy bond and am very excited about caroline joining us.
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,286MI6 Agent
    "It's time to say goodbye to an unwanted visitor..." :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgA1xDWlfUA
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,608Chief of Staff
    It's such a shame that I'll be away when Caroline visits you as she is such a wonderful person to meet - and I always visit your store when I'm in Blackpool ;)

Enjoy the day you will have with her and get her back soon !!
    YNWA 97
  • scaramanga1scaramanga1 The English RivieraPosts: 845Chief of Staff
    Indeed she is a lovely lady -having met her a few years ago when she signed a Bond girl Calender I had I know what its like to meet a truly lovely woman. -what was really great was she adorned the month of May in the calender and as My Birthday is in May it meant she was able to give me a special Birthday wish. ;%
    she has a pair of very lovely...................eyes
    ltwoods wrote:
    she has a pair of very lovely...................eyes

Can't say my gaze has ever reached that far up ;% :))

I've managed to shuffle a few things around and now should be able to attend :)

Could you post the time of Caroline's appearance please ?
    YNWA 97
    She should be turning up at around 11am
    ltwoods wrote:
    She should be turning up at around 11am

How long is she staying for ?
    YNWA 97
    hi probably for 4-5 hours
    ltwoods wrote:
    hi probably for 4-5 hours

Smashing - I'll be there :D
    YNWA 97
    justa quick bump. BUMP
    we got the 2 actors who played Holly from red dwarf in-store tomorrow sunday 22nd if anyone is intrested in comingalong
    Okay - I'll be attending this tomorrow. Probably be there about 2pm - looking forward to meeting her again :x
    YNWA 97
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Okay - I'll be attending this tomorrow. Probably be there about 2pm - looking forward to meeting her again :x

Which my family and I duly did !

It was great to meet Caroline once again - she even remembered me, which put her up, even higher, in my estimation :D

A truly wonderful woman who has time for everyone -{
    YNWA 97