GOLDENEYE nintendo TOURNAMENT

Hi there every one never posted a topic here in the gaming section so I am new to this.... so please forgive me if this has been mentioned before...

ok I have been in talks with some people and places in and around Scotland and Glasgow and I have been punting the Idea of a goldeneye N64 leuge or tournamnet a battle to the death ... prize money as many people as possible. etc... a tour around a Bond car museum and a Bond party in a unique 007 bar also included.... its just an Idea just now... please check out my website and the the Bond'ness section for the possible venue....

this could be a weekend thing like start on a friday and the battle goes on for 2 days solid. different scinareos and multiplayer games etc to see who truly is the greatest GOLDENEYE 64 player. would be a lot of fun and get the chance to meet up with Lots of Bond fans and gamers alike... Goldeneye was chosen becuase its by far one of the best if not the best multi player shooter of all time its now a classic in history .. and loved by millians... anyone open to suggestions or ideas or interested in competeing please state here or email me at slicksickmick@msn.com

cheers

Comments

• s96024s96024 Posts: 1,519MI6 Agent
    5+ years ago I might have had a chance. But I tried playing the game recently and I couldn't even walk straight let alone win a multiplayer deathmatch.