interesting site, with Bond-novel reviews

bluemanblueman PDXPosts: 1,667MI6 Agent
Not sure if anybody else has happened upon this very interesting and pretty entertaining website, he riffs on most things pop culture (heavy slant on 60s and 70s) including many of the Fleming Bond novels. Long-winded dude, but in a good way (love reading his rambly film reviews of wacky Thai movies and such).

Anyway, for those interested, it's fun: Teleport City
Enjoy!

Comments

• Lazenby880Lazenby880 LondonPosts: 525MI6 Agent
    edited June 2008
    blueman wrote:
    Not sure if anybody else has happened upon this very interesting and pretty entertaining website, he riffs on most things pop culture (heavy slant on 60s and 70s) including many of the Fleming Bond novels. Long-winded dude, but in a good way (love reading his rambly film reviews of wacky Thai movies and such).

Anyway, for those interested, it's fun: Teleport City
    Enjoy!
    Oh yes, I read that website a lot. I started reading it, I think, for the Matt Helm stuff, however his long and winding reviews of some 1960s Japanese knock-off or Eurospy film are superb!). The website also has a review of Avakoum Zakhov vs. 07.
  • scaramanga1scaramanga1 The English RivieraPosts: 845Chief of Staff
    Very interesting -its always good to come accross sites like this! :) They can become quite good resources.
  • sharpshootersharpshooter Posts: 164MI6 Agent
    Rather respectable website they’ve got there. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.