Behind the Scenes with Camille!

HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,885Chief of Staff
Comingsoon.net has posted a link to a mini-feature devoted to Olga Kurylenko on playing the mysterious Camille. Some nifty stuntwork is on display (in real boats on real water--no green screen or CGI here!) and we can all see the dazzling Ms. Kurylenko in action. But be warned--Marc Forster does describe Camille as (groan) "Bond's equal." Enjoy!
Vox clamantis in deserto

Comments

• sharpshootersharpshooter Posts: 164MI6 Agent
    Olga is definitely shaping up nicely indeed; dare say one of the best Bond girls to grace the screen.
  • Barry NelsonBarry Nelson ChicagoPosts: 1,508MI6 Agent
    I hesitate to say this, but what the heck it is my opinion, I didn't think Olga looked all that great in the shots from the film. To cut off any debate on her looks, let's just assume my taste in women is out of touch with what is currently in vogue.
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    My taste in women is almost certainly alot more out of touch with the norm than Barry's, ;) however I think I like her. She has a sweet face and as long as they let her show her beauty, unlike in Hitman, I think she could be terrific. She is certainly a massive step-up from Eva Green. :v
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • SeanConnery007SeanConnery007 The Bond Archive - London, EngPosts: 169MI6 Agent
    In my opinion she's not a touch on the gorgeous Eva Green, and at the moment Olga's character seems a little hollow and a cardboard Bond girl - maybe her will become more apparent once we get the trailer.
    Nobody Writes Threads Better.