QOS wrapped, expectations?

2»

Comments

• FitzochrisFitzochris Posts: 242MI6 Agent
    edited July 2008
    Quite simply:

1) return of the traditional gunbarrel PTS. Preferably this one: http://youtube.com/watch?v=uBLozOsZUjQ

2) a story more akin to FRWL and nothing like DAD ie a spy movie storyline.

3) put across in the same tone as CR.

4) more in-film Bond theme music.

If those elements are there I'll be more than happy.
  • zaphodzaphod Posts: 1,183MI6 Agent
    I'm a bit confused and conflicted about it. For every encouraging sign (Ken Adam style sets) we get a 'twice the action' or 'more humour' comment. The leading ladies are leaving me cold, and please spare us a Jinx style 'female Bond' type schtick. I am dissapointed that it is a continuation, as I would have liked to see a new mission, not motivated by revenge at the outset etc. That said some of the footage looks great, I just hope that they can resist blowing things up every 20 minutes or so and develop the character aspects. I will go with an open mind and not too high a set of expectations and hope for the best.
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,993Quartermasters
    edited July 2008
    For my own part, I can't help going into QoS with stratospherically high expectations, as I did with CR. It's gratifying to hear that the team putting #22 together are aware of the high bar placed before them.

As for expectations QoS' success...I'd refer back to AJB BonditicsTM, and predict an essentially 'party line' vote ;) Those who like Craig, and enjoyed CR, will enjoy the new film. Those who don't, and didn't, still won't.
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM