Bond's cell phone

cmdr_bongcmdr_bong AustraliaPosts: 202MI6 Agent
I'm not sure if this topic has been discussed already. If it has then I apologize for posting it again.

Since I'm in the market for a new cell phone, I am really interested in which Sony-Ericsson will be product-placed in QoS by Bond (I'm currently using the silver K800i). Words online are pointed towards the Sony Ericsson Xperia X1, and maybe the C902. Does anyone have any heads-up regarding this? Cheers.

Comments

• StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    I too am using the silver k800i from CR and have been for almost 2 years since the film came out. I suggest that you, like me, sit it out until a tie-in is announced - hich I have no doube it will be.

BTW - the Xperia X1 looks great. In a previous thread I thought he might use a modified iPhone 3G; but I now hope it is the Xperia X1.

Any other fans into the 007 phones?
  • cmdr_bongcmdr_bong AustraliaPosts: 202MI6 Agent
    I will definitely hang on to the K800i Strangeway because as you will certainly attest, it is a fantastic phone. I was swayed towards the new Sony Ericsson C902, mostly because it's slimmer, has a 5mpx camera, and the fact that I heard it online somewhere there's a chance that it might be featured in the new Bond film. But I guess we'll wait and see about that.

I saw a demonstration at a tech expo for the Xperia X1. Honestly speaking it did not impress me that much, mostly due to the fact that the particular demo handset did not work very well nor is it very responsive to the demonstrator. She was pretty embarrass and keep telling us that this is only a preliminary model and the retail model will be much improved. hmmmm......
  • cmdr_bongcmdr_bong AustraliaPosts: 202MI6 Agent
    What does everyone think of the new Sony Ericsson C905 Cybershot phone? 8.1 Mpx camera!!!! For some reason I think that phone SCREAMS OUTS James Bond. It would be awesome if it turns to be Bond's next phone, because I WANT IT!!!!