Sean Connery Autobiography

stumac7stumac7 ScotlandPosts: 295MI6 Agent
I read in the paper today that Sean Connery's autobiography is out soon, I know there are lots of biographies about but does anyone know if this is true for the autobiography?

Comments

• Tilly Masterson 007Tilly Masterson 007 UKPosts: 1,472MI6 Agent
    I believe it is true yes, although it is a long awaited release, partly down to Connery pulling out then back in, it will be released in August.

I just hope it's worth the wait!
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,278MI6 Agent
    It's not warts and all though, that one was shelved. This is more Connery and his thoughts on Scotland, with some anecdotal stuff thrown in.
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • taitytaity Posts: 702MI6 Agent
    To be fair, I would like to see a warts and all approach. I really do want to hear his views on James Bond, Cubby Broccoli, Kevin McClory.

But we're getting a book about a bunch of Scottish officials - who I have no idea who they are. His first wife Diane Cilento published a tell all book, which had some nasty stories about him - I wanted a response to that.

I cant wait to Roger's book. He openly said that he wouldnt bad mouth celebrities and would only focus on good things, but hopefully it will actually be about him.
  • 72897289 Beau DesertPosts: 1,691MI6 Agent
    "Old Tam" is very rich and well off right now, and has said announced that he can't remember past events in his life, and depends on his current wife for his memory.

It appears he has no desire to wash any of his linens in public.

Probably a good idea!
  • stumac7stumac7 ScotlandPosts: 295MI6 Agent
    Placed my pre-order for this book with Play.com