Trailer Question.

Smoke_13Smoke_13 Kitchener Ont CanadaPosts: 285MI6 Agent
In the trailer there's a scene where Bond says to Leiter "How much time have we got?" Leiter replies, "Thirty seconds." Bond stares back at him as says, "Well, that doesn't give us much time."

...anybody care to venture a guess as to what they're talking about?

Comments

• HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,885Chief of Staff
    Well, there's that gay sex scene Craig all but promised. . .
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,993Quartermasters
    Naughty!

:))
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • Smoke_13Smoke_13 Kitchener Ont CanadaPosts: 285MI6 Agent
    Hardyboy wrote:
    Well, there's that gay sex scene Craig all but promised. . .

Well, I'll admit that wasn't MY first guess.
  • Tee HeeTee Hee CBT Headquarters: Chicago, ILPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    edited July 2008
    I recall some behind-the-scenes footage of Bond leaping over the bar after a series of gunshots.

This doesn't exactly shed any more light on the situation, but perhaps that's a good thing. I mean, who wants to know everything that's going to happen before the film is released?

I don't. ;)
    "My acting range? Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised..."

-Roger Moore
  • John DrakeJohn Drake On assignmentPosts: 2,564MI6 Agent
    Last orders at the bar?
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    Tee Hee wrote:
    This doesn't exactly shed any more light on the situation, but perhaps that's a good thing. I mean, who wants to know everything that's going to happen before the film is released?

I don't. ;)
    Me neither. With CR, I went in knowing more that I would have liked, and I'm not going to make that same mistake again. :#
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    John Drake wrote:
    Last orders at the bar?

:)) :))
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,308MI6 Agent
    My guess? Leiter is warning his pal Bond that MI6 are about to pick him up for being a nuisance - they're entering the building now - and that he better get out quick.
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • stjimmy456stjimmy456 Manchester, EnglandPosts: 75MI6 Agent
    Bond is Leiter's phone-a-friend on Millionaire. Obviously. Geez guys get with it.
  • DAWUSSDAWUSS My homepagePosts: 517MI6 Agent
    I thought Bond was going to get his medium dry vodka martini in 30 seconds...

Or was he watching an NFL game and the New England Patriots just took a timeout late in the 4th quarter and Bond had to go to the bathroom but also didn't want to miss a second of the game?
  • taitytaity Posts: 702MI6 Agent
    Well it makes me ask several questions - whos Bond working with at that point in time - is he rogue or still MI6. And who is Leiter working with - is the CIA trying to let Bond free, or is it just Leiter acting on his own...

Or else they'll go have hot gay sex, either one.
  • PaperbillPaperbill FloridaPosts: 810MI6 Agent
    Smoke_13 wrote:
    In the trailer there's a scene where Bond says to Leiter "How much time have we got?" Leiter replies, "Thirty seconds." Bond stares back at him as says, "Well, that doesn't give us much time."

...anybody care to venture a guess as to what they're talking about?

30 sec till the Mantis figures out what brand of clothing they are wearing, and has an exact copy
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    If you look closely, you can see a car passing by the open door in the background. My guess it it's some dudes coming to kick Bond's ass and they only have 30 seconds before they arrive.

:x
  • NewsmanNewsman Erie, PA USAPosts: 92MI6 Agent
    And what is it with the new Bond and construction sites? I'd hate to be a contractor with him around. Costs skyrocket because Her Majesty's agent shot the place up and then cause the site to explode.
  • leongpcleongpc Posts: 38MI6 Agent
    the martinis they drank was spiked. they r just wondering how much longer before they both pass out.