James Bond film help

wms3b5wms3b5 Posts: 3MI6 Agent
In one of the Bond films, the Bond girl is coming out of the ocean and she steps on (I think) a jellyfish and gets the spine stuck in her foot. James Bond bites her foot and pulls out the spine and says "I've never tasted girl before. They're rather good." What movie was that scene in? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Tilly Masterson 007Tilly Masterson 007 UKPosts: 1,472MI6 Agent
    That was Thunderball.
  • wms3b5wms3b5 Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    That was Thunderball.

In Dr. No Bond met Honey Rider when she walked out of the sea carrying seashells. Bond was illegally on Dr. No's island with Quarrel. No biting involved. In Thuederball he met Domino when she was skin diving off a coral. She got her fin stuck in said coral and he pulled it out. They surfaced and she climbed aboard her boat. Likewise, no biting!

Anyone?
  • wms3b5wms3b5 Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    That was Thunderball.

Thunderball is correct! It is not when they first meet, but later on in the movie. The actual line is "Its the first time I've ever tasted women. They're rather good."

thank you!
  • stumac7stumac7 ScotlandPosts: 295MI6 Agent
    Yeh, it is in Thunderball, it is also in the book. Always thought it was a rather stupid line TBH
  • sohel1sohel1 Posts: 3MI6 Agent
    the spine stuck in her foot. James Bond bites her foot and pulls out the spine and says "I've never tasted girl before. They're rather good." What movie was that scene in
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,304MI6 Agent
    What's going on here? :s
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • Tilly Masterson 007Tilly Masterson 007 UKPosts: 1,472MI6 Agent
    sohel1 wrote:
    the spine stuck in her foot. James Bond bites her foot and pulls out the spine and says "I've never tasted girl before. They're rather good." What movie was that scene in

That was Thunderball, and poor Domino was the victim of the attack.

You call yourself a Bond fan! :D
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,658Chief of Staff
    What's going on here? :s

Not really sure. Could have been a new member trying something and it not quite working.

As it's been answered - I'll close this topic.
    YNWA 97
This discussion has been closed.