Triad paperback editions

Scribe74Scribe74 San FranciscoPosts: 149MI6 Agent
Sorry if this has been asked before . . .

I've read a number of posts on here by folks collecting the Pan paperbacks. I was wondering if anyone else here is also collecting the 1970s Triad editions, which are the ones with the sultry women posing on the cover with oversized guns (that wasn't meant to sound sexual!).

Cheers,

S.

Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,582Chief of Staff
    Scribe74 wrote:
    Sorry if this has been asked before . . .

I've read a number of posts on here by folks collecting the Pan paperbacks. I was wondering if anyone else here is also collecting the 1970s Triad editions, which are the ones with the sultry women posing on the cover with oversized guns (that wasn't meant to sound sexual!).

Cheers,

S.

Yes - I've collected these.

These were the covers on the books when I started to read Fleming - I think they are a great set to collect.
    YNWA 97
  • Mark HazardMark Hazard West Midlands, UKPosts: 495MI6 Agent
    Ditto. Although my collection mainly consists of the Pan paperbacks it also includes the Triads, Coronets, etc.
  • Son Of BarbelSon Of Barbel Posts: 227MI6 Agent
    Has anybody got any pictures of these covers?
  • Scribe74Scribe74 San FranciscoPosts: 149MI6 Agent
    Has anybody got any pictures of these covers?

Here's the link to a copy of the Triad LIVE AND LET DIE on Amazon. I have five of the Triad editions and am hoping to complete my collection in the coming month or so. I have all the Coronets and will soon be starting on the Pan editions.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Live-Let-Die-Ian-Fleming/dp/058604521X/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1216251239&sr=1-9