Computer QOS

youknowmynameyouknowmyname Gainesville, FL, USAPosts: 703MI6 Agent
Does anyone know if they are coming out with a PC version of QOS?

I don't have any other gaming software these days and was wondering if Activision was planning on releasing one for computers. Thank you to those wiser in Bond gaming than I! :)
"We have all the time in the world..."

Comments

• TonyDPTonyDP Inside the MonolithPosts: 4,279MI6 Agent
    IGN does list the PC as one of the platforms the game will be available for. So, as long as your rig supports the game's requirements (which haven't been listed yet but should be comparable to Call of Duty 4 since it uses the same engine) you should be all set come November.
  • youknowmynameyouknowmyname Gainesville, FL, USAPosts: 703MI6 Agent
    sweet as, merci beaucoup monsieur TonyDP! Thank you very much! {[]
    "We have all the time in the world..."
  • Walther PPKWalther PPK Posts: 180MI6 Agent
    Hopefull Activision will take the time and effort needed to port the without any major glitches.

I remember getting Nightfire for my PC and the glitches got me stuck in a tower at Drake's Castle.
    Plus the graphics kept clipping in and out all the time, so eventualy I went a got the Gamecube version.
  • sharpshootersharpshooter Posts: 164MI6 Agent
    edited August 2008
    I also hope any glitches are ironed out. I think Activision will step up to the plate with this game. They will want to have a good first impression. They now also have to back up their own hype talk.

I personally will not be getting the PC version of the game, but I will keep an eye out for it. They usually have differences story wise and with the levels.
  • Walther PPKWalther PPK Posts: 180MI6 Agent
    Another plus that the PC version will have like the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions is that it will have the best graphics around. Prior to mid to late 1990's I think the PC market was top notch in terms of graphics, I remember many an afternoon spent playing Myst with my older sister and marveling at how it looked compared to my Gameboy games.

Also I wonder if the PC version will have more unlockables and bonus features than the concole versions?

November can't come soon enough for me.